What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
she does well both topped and untopped. Either way she will yield multiple colas if vegged long enough

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
epicness

epicness

Skullfucked is still a work in progress.... I had some reversed chem d pollen, but i guess it wasnt viable. I hit quite a few things with it, but never found any seeds.... I do have sour dubble pollen, that i know for sure is viable... So we will be doing Chem D x Sour Dubble = SkullFucked. This seems like the better way to do it anyway, as using the chem d for the daddy would most likely bring upon more hermy tendencies.

epicness

S

sanvanalona

Do you notice that the bud cures gold very fast, like after the dry? I have never had this experience with another strain but this one has done it to me and a friend over here, not a bad thing like old outdoor just a gold thing I guess.

caligula

I notice male flowers on lots of the ChemD outcrosses - I made a ChemD x Reversed Pre98 this past year and there were some male nanners here and there. Also on the old Chemhawg line I worked with Hawg - ChemD x SoCalMaster x Hawgsbreath. The babyshit smell of ChemD always got to me, though....lingers in my damn nose! I definitely never got it frosty as all that though, good job y'all.

jiggywhompus

Love this girl. She will never go anywhere.

Love puffing her with lightweights and watching how absolutely blasted they get.

Mouth coating flavor...mmmmm.

This plant sat in the corner of the room the entire grow away from the light. I saw virtually none of the splotchy leaf...which I will typically get a bit of...on this specific plant. A couple I have now in flower are getting hit with way more light and as a result seem to be throwing some of the splotchy leaf.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 65 flow x chemd.ibl

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have a Chem D and a Chem D s1 I just put into flower. Will be posting pics here as they progress.

Latest posts

Latest posts