What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sending seeds

Hunter733

I'm thinking about sending some seeds to a friend of mine, who lives in England. I live in the US. I would like to know if this is dangerous and puts me at risk in getting caught and getting in trouble.
Does anyone know about this?
thanks

snl25

People send seeds out through regular mail country to country every day. Usually without getting caught. It should be no problem. Just package them correctly so they don't crush upon getting them there. I hope the information helps. Keep it green.

Take care!

wickyd

in england isnt it really relaxed? I wouldnt worry about it much, just package the seeds so they dont get crushed. in a Bic Pen or CD case or something. if seeds can get to me in the US, I'm sure they can get to england okay. Dont put a valid return address and you should be set.

Hunter733

yeah but if you're sending something outside the usa they want you to fill out this form with your name and address etc.
I put the seeds in a book with a little section cut out.
Should I have her get a PO box or something?

wickyd

yeah, I dunno about international shipping from the us, but I get international seeds delivered to a house no problem

Joemutt1978

Don't worry about it, they will arrive, and when you fill out the form, don't put "cannabis seeds" as the contents.:p

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
everything going over borders needs a custom slip filled out. Like Joemutt said.....do not put the real contents and mark the box that says gift and put down the value at like $5 bucks.
PO box is not neccasary but I would not recommend sending them to the grow house.

Just be smart and use common sense when packaging.

Latest posts

Latest posts