What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Liberty City....*UPDATE*

NWGREENY- Hey... Well the smell is great.. It has a very sweet smell... Very strong fruit smell. I can not really put a finger on it... It a smell that hits you then when you think it's gone it hit's you again.. Fruit Basket... Like HDF but a Stonger Smell.. HDF is more of a Oder... While SHishkberry is more of an Air Fresher... HDF is a strong weed fruit smell. Shiskberry is like Fruit on trees in a Souther Farm.. Do not get me wrong both are strong weeds.. Just one is pretty and smeller...

Sauce.. Gald you like
:) :D

G

that's what I mean of course....man am I sexist or what....anywho...your forest is looking impressive as all get out...really nice work...love to see what you'll do with the TW

G

WOW!

WOW!

Looking awesome there Fuzzynsauce!
I was hoping you were going to show us what you could do with some of our genetics, but I guess not! :(
Looking great anyway!
Keep up the good work!

:cool:

Last edited:

g13

BUD WARS

BUD WARS

wow,lookin good,healthy.you should be proud!!how long you think it will take you to smoke it all?smoke one for me.
g13
:wave:

g13, meduser, hillbillieonpcp- You guys are great.. Thank's for the heads up..

Meduser- Things are coming your way soon.. Thank's

hillbillieonpcp- I would love to see the TW in my room... Can't wait..

Thank's all.. I will have a update sooon...

Sauce

:wave:

G

just WoW...

Awesome grow Mayor Fuzziness... what a nice city!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts