What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

THC123

Veteran
Hi I placed an order some time ago and I received the wrong beans:

I ordered SSSDH one pack and I got 2 packs of SSSDH x G13.

How can we solve this problem? I don't want the sssdh x g13...

I already sent an email but I did not get any reply, that is why I am posting it here.

Kind regards

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi I placed an order some time ago and I received the wrong beans:

I ordered SSSDH one pack and I got 2 packs of SSSDH x G13.

How can we solve this problem? I don't want the sssdh x g13...

I already sent an email but I did not get any reply, that is why I am posting it here.

Kind regards

Hi mate check your emails , I have only just seen this as we have been offline over the weekend,.. sorry

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
@PANIKZ Any update on when the currency will be fixed on the website ?
Its still only one currency option.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Does the site accept pre paid cards? 100$ Visa prepaid that can typically be purchased at various retail outlets.Thanks.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Im in the us. It seems i might not be able to. Apparently they dont allow you to make purchases from merchants outside the u.s. using the prepaid card. Im going to look further into it. Seems kind of absurd.

madalasatori

Veteran
I’m trying to place an order but it’s saying my bank has declined the transaction. I’ve tried with two different cards both have funds. Any ideas ?

Mengsk

Same thing happened to me. My bank sent me a notification as if to warn me that someone else was using my card without my permission. After I authorized the charges over the phone I retried the order and it worked. At that point the seeds I wanted were sold out. Banks are not friendly. In fact they regularly charge fees for their fees, on the poorest segment of society no less. It is true that most people do not order from overseas regularly but the bank should not interfere imo. My most recent order my bank charged a fee for currency exchange. If you notice coin machines at grocery stores now take 10% of the value of your change and the touch screen asks you if you want to donate it. Sending a check or money order may be the better option.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I’m trying to place an order but it’s saying my bank has declined the transaction. I’ve tried with two different cards both have funds. Any ideas ?

As @mengsk said mate sometimes the bank will put a hold on international transactions as a safety precaution, kinda annoying but good in a way incase it was some sort of fraud, but speak with your bank tell them it’s legit transaction and should be fine,

Betterhaff

Veteran
Im in the us. It seems i might not be able to. Apparently they dont allow you to make purchases from merchants outside the u.s. using the prepaid card. Im going to look further into it. Seems kind of absurd.
Sometimes those cards have to have a certain balance amount (higher) to be used internationally. At least for Canada from the US.

Edit: I think that’s for the reloadable cards.

madalasatori

Veteran
An update on my case - spoke to my card issuer today who said that two of the payments are now pending. I’ve asked that they cancel the second one as I don’t want the order to go through twice. Hope that doesn’t cause any problems. If there’s an easier way of sorting it let me know

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
An update on my case - spoke to my card issuer today who said that two of the payments are now pending. I’ve asked that they cancel the second one as I don’t want the order to go through twice. Hope that doesn’t cause any problems. If there’s an easier way of sorting it let me know

Cheers

Order 10033 ???

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ok so landed back from my 2 week break in Mexico over crimbo with a clear mind and feeling good about 2019 positive to get SeedBay launched an back up running and more new stock an merchandise up on the website for the new year, only to come home to a dilemma … we are having major problems with out card payment system an merchant account and have had to terminate card payments for the time being guys so really sorry,..

we are working very hard to get this issue solved asap and should hopefully with a bit of luck have something sorted out by the end next week, However we are still excepting cash payment's and bank transfers as usual, so not alls lost you can still get them orders in, and I know a lot of you US guys prefer this method anyhow,.

I will keep you all updated on the payment methods and when we are back up an running,

Also just to make matters worst we have been waiting on a parcel from a very well known reputable breeder from Canada over 3 months now, (Canada post is shocking), we had come to some arrangments about stocking this breeders seeds/strains on our site for easy access to all that would of been very interesting escpecially for some of you UK outdoor growers and all Guerilla growers alike, there was a card left at the office for the parcel to be picked up from the sorting office a stone throw away from us, so I ran down there quickly with 5 mins to spare and paid the import duty on the package and received the parcel, un beknown to me until I got back to the office to find the customs tape and letter inside telling me they have opened the package to destroyed the seeds inside ,..:fsu:

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

So today my day was going from bad to worse , then I received another package wrapped in cloth with waxed sealed corners , sent from Nepal :woohoo::biggrin: so not all was lost but what a shitter of a day,..

picture.php

Check out the 'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting. thread for updated pics,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Forgot to mention Guys the website is having an over haul at the mo ,we've moved servers etc while we was at it as well , the site is now live at https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/ , we havnt got card payments at the moment,.. until we sort something out its Cash, Bank Transfer and maybe bitpay/bitcoin etc we are working hard behind the scenes to solve it and get it all sorted..

beanja

Any updates panikz on website ?
Should someone still wait for an update ? Been a few weeks you should know by now if things are gonna change.