What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rainbow Jones

Goats

harvest is good. plants are dry. will be doing some trimming tonight.

here is a shot from the day i hung them up. i'll post dried bud pics hopefully sometime tonight.

picture.php

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Popping my RJ tonight! Ima start my own thread. Was really looking forward to smoke report and trimmed shots.

such is life.

TpM

Goats

Popping my RJ tonight! Ima start my own thread. Was really looking forward to smoke report and trimmed shots.

such is life.

TpM

i ran both phenos again a second time recently and they both came out much better under the QBs. i will snap a few bud shots when i am in the room next.

the more gdp leaning plant had incredible citrus and almost berry terps. it was a super loud plant too. sadly, it cured into a more flowery profile both times which i don't enjoy. the other pheno leaned more to the casey jones and was a really nice smoke. it grew a lot taller and was prone to foxtailing, but had a nice uplifting, euphoric high. my girlfriend loves it, it makes her giggle.

we let both go after last run.

checked and i don't have a single picture of any buds. here is the purple citrus pheno i think about 5 weeks into flower. ic refuses to orient this picture the right way right now, so apologies in advance for it being sideways.

i will take a look and follow along on your grow for sure :tiphat:

picture.php

Goats

here is a nug shot of the two plants.

left side is the pheno that smelled like purple lemons in flower, but dries and cures up to be more floral. right side is the casey jones leaner. really uplifting happy smoke.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts