What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GSHC

Spaventa

Veteran
Ive just tried the second plant. The first smokeable crispy little bit. Its the keeper of the two lol
Its got loads more of that incense and a bunch of other subtle aroma/tastes you get on the exhale. One hit I noticed meat/savoury/canned food aromas but as disgusting as that sounds, it wasn't lol
The first plant definitely is more frosty but the other smelt better. The high is better too, theres that euphoria and spaced, trippy happy thing with this. I need to run them both again (I flushed differently and took the first with less amber) before I eliminate frosty, to be sure but number 2 for now, is numero uno :)

Big respect to the breeder... these are amazing genetics :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey spaventa
nice thread you have and some mouthwatering pictures
nice work bro
thanks for posting
peace

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Hey Spaventa!!!

I hope you dont mind if I show here a couple shot of my GSCH!!

Pics taken at around 45 days of flowering....

picture.php

picture.php

I'd say its a SSSDH pheno.....effect it's quite trippy, strong that keep you motivated and focused.....the smoke taste like agrumes/lemon now after a good cure....

Boom

Spaventa

Veteran
Mind? far from it, happy memories for me with those girls.

picture.php

please update here if you like, id love to follow the progress :)

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
thanks Spaventa!!!!

I was surprised by the effect.....and I'll say it match perfectly your description....

theres that euphoria and spaced, trippy happy thing with this.

here a couple more shot of GSCH...I'll show some dry flowers soon!

I love that deeply serrated leaves.....

picture.php

picture.php

boom!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stra
Looking good bro
Looks more Haze dominant but that's no bad thing