What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reason why i want you to grow them out is i know you will be happy with them
And if not il send you a replacement of your choice
Like i said i cant pay 5 x what i get paid for my own seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude are you serious ?
What Haze do you grow please tell ?
What have you got or done that is better than this hova or firesky ?

HOVA

Veteran
Are u serious????
You are selling untested seeds
And want people to test them after the fact of your fuck up
Please bro
I will chuck these to the trash
And i have a list of clones onlys that u have also
So cut it out bro
Thanks but no thanks
I can see where this breeder is headed
Have a good one ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Untested seeds
I just said i tested them

Im talking Haze not elites

Throw them away i dont want you to grow them

Samson420

fellas, its a pack of beans, if you dont want them, give them to a friend. or just dont grow them. maybe there is some serious haze fire in them. its worth a bean or 2 to see how they grow. you can always pull them.

when I read over reactions like this it gives me the impression people are looking for something for nothing.

I bought 2 packs with the great hopes of finding that NLHaze beauty. I hope its there, if not I go to the another pack. its worth the risk.

Ive lost more on the flip of a card in Vegas.

Gizmo

HOVA i understand you dont want to grow these seeds if they are not what you believed it was, i offer you to send you 10 regular mango haze IBL from Shantibaba if you send me the pack of S1 from ojd. if we get permission to do this thru someone of the IC forum staff ? or maybe my offer is a no no on the forum and in this case im sorry i will edit if necessary

HOVA

Veteran
I think you overact like many of the women I know. just sayin'

Bro like i said earlier talk like that is set aside for punks online who will never meet the other person they are talking slick too in real life
So suck 1 bro

FireIn.TheSky

Dude are you serious ?
What Haze do you grow please tell ?
What have you got or done that is better than this hova or firesky ?

I already have ssh f1s and f2s, mango haze, Nevils haze, Nevils haze mango, and nl5 x haze, etc.I have very limited space to dedicate to my haze exploration. I'd rather dedicate that space sorting thru those strains because I know there is the real deal franinscence if you find the right pheno.

I have grown sssdh and have about 3 packs in my collection , I know ssdh is not what I want. You must know it too because if ssdh was what you wanted you wouldn't have spent so much time and energy looking thru old dutch haze varieties.

I feel like the description was half assedly put together to be misleading then blamed on some other guy. If you run a business and you want to keep customers it's up to you to make sure everything is correct before you put products out. I mean you didn't even reply until many ppl had already bought them.

Like I said I don't need anymore seeds, I bought these because I thought they were something unique and very rare. To me these are just watered down compared to what I'm after.

HOVA

Veteran
HOVA i understand you dont want to grow these seeds if they are not what you believed it was, i offer you to send you 10 regular mango haze IBL from Shantibaba if you send me the pack of S1 from ojd. if we get permission to do this thru someone of the IC forum staff ? or maybe my offer is a no no on the forum and in this case im sorry i will edit if necessary

Bro if get the chance ill send them to u no exchange necessary
Im sure i can find something im looking for in time
Thank u

Gizmo

HOVA grow the seeds man ! dont be desesperate like that my friend, its only 5 beans, im sure its some super good smoke and ojd will send you another strain if you're not happy with thr finished product, i truelly understand your deception and its not ok for the buyer to experiment this kind of error of sale but dont forget that the female side is a true NLxHaze from Nevil and maybe the NLxHz totally dominate the cross how do you know if you dont grow it ? try it man there are many phenotypes of haze who are delicious not only the incense one.

HOVA

Veteran
HOVA grow the seeds man ! dont ne deseperate like that my friend, its only 5 beans, im sure its some super good smoke and ojd will send you another strain if you're not happy then, i truelly understand your deception and its not ok for the buyer to experiment this kind of error of sale but dont forget that the female side is a true NLxHaze from Nevil and maybe the NLxHz totally dominate the cross how do you know if you dont grow it ? try it man there are many phenotypes of haze who are delicious not only the incense one.

That's very true
But i dont want anything from this breeder i can find 10x better somewhere else
But thank you for the positivity bro appreciate it

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fire in the sky
This is as good as any that you listed
The NL5 Haze cut I used is one of the best , I don't see anything in Holland this good apart from the same original cuts
A5,c5,hph,ag13
And to be honest it's only the AG13 and the HPH that really remind me of the old days
I've not seen the legit C5 in dam for years
I'm sorry this has happened, I'm pissed to I've got you guys doubting my Haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hova please list who has Haze 10 X better than me I'd like to check it out

FireIn.TheSky

If you ever make s1's I'll buy them, these I'll grow eventually I'm sure but they'll be on the back burner.

The best plant I ever had was an ssh pheno in 2008 that shit was legendary I have not come across a pheno like that since. That plant is what keeps me going, I think about it every day. That plant is what I judge all others by and that plant is why I kept going thru those hazes a few at a time. I am on a mission.

Sadly I know most haze phenos from strains I mentioned are pretty shitty but I know for a fact if you get the right one its like nothing else. It's in those genetics, that combination of haze, nl and skunk is where it's at.

I figured an s1 of that haze cut youve got would have put me on the fast track.

Last edited: