What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

74G

if there is still something to test i'm in OJD ... .. .

All the best to all... .. .

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Id like to do this test. Phoenix, bmac, Midwest sticky and sour puss all sound delish.

TDK

Veteran
It would be something big good and great ^^
My new light work already fine for other nice things...

awaiting OPs pm

regards

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
if you sent me your address already the seeds are going out over the next few days
if you have not sent me your address please send it now

OP

The Pheonix

its sounding like we are edging closer........ and its looking like perfect timing :)

looking forward to the show guys :)

Momerath

Right on thank you for the chance to test. Loving your strains can't wait to rock the new genetics!

S

sourpuss

Really stoked for these... will be pickin up more connoisseur genetics for the fridge... damn hard to spell the name haha...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
nope... on the other-side of the pond.... nothing at all....always worries me when it takes too long ....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
cheers for letting me know yortbogey, at least this means they're still on he way and not that I was missed by accident :)

74G

ok again i won't test anything but i don't really understand how althought i already met in person lot of breeders... i really like to help if possible and lot knows i'm a good guy and grower too ;-) but as my english is not so good i don't get it ;-)
Anyway hope all the best to all the testers growers lovers of nice seeds we all love ;-)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I think you just put your name on the list a bit too late buddy..

I know you're a good guy and I think your English is good too, I had no problems understanding when we met in April :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts