What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the diesel dipped and the TK and any of the other crosses, those are just my first pick. I'm sure they are all fire though!

J

jaded1

Any chance you made some tk/og chem mate?
That was the 1 that stood out to me from the 1st time you posted about the og chem lines

Dready_jake

Lol I saw this last night And was SO about to jump on it. I coulda been first! But I have to move in a month and a half and the timing won't work out. I could only veg til I move. So I reluctantly passed..... I'm sure you'll get a ton of quality testers and cant wait to see the flowers bloom

HatchBrew

Veteran
I would love a shot a testing some of your awesome stock. Getting the indoor re-set-up. Will have space to run some goodies. Drop them as soon as I get em. Organic 2K indoor or could rock them outside as a group of "Mini's" in the great California sunshine.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Looking for testers of the following strains
Seeds will be ready end of June and will need to be started early July. If you can't start then don't put your name down

Lem chem project

1 girl Scout Cookies forum cut
2 girl Scout Haze Cookies
3 cheesedog
4 triangle kush
5 triangle kush cookies

OG chem project

1Girl scout cookie's forum
2 girl Scout Haze Cookies
3 cheesedog
4 diesel Dipped Cookies
5 ecsd x casey jones
i would love to test some of your gear.
my seed room just came down.so i could start them in july & could run maybe 2 veritys.:tiphat:
1 og chem x ecsd x casey jones
2 lem chem x triangle k cookies
3 og chem x diesel dip cookies
4 lem chem x GSC

GSPfan

Veteran
picture.php

Lem chem x gdp. All plants were super frosty and very potent. Lem chem is a definite winner.

Shizzlenator

I could start early july

If i can choose i would take

1 girl Scout Cookies forum cut

4 triangle kush

Would be really cool

Greetings

weshjo

ICMag Donor
hello all!

I would be very happy to complete my sour diesel run with one of your ecsd crosses...
Mid july is ok for me.....I already planned this so no problem...

I already grow ecsd cut only and few cross as you can see in the link below with head's sugaree which is BG's C99 x ECSD...
Just insane pheno...just bought your sssdh x ecsd too...
I will grow them side by side if you want....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165687

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151776

Best vibes

Last edited:

Momerath

I would love to test anything from that selection. I would be flowering outdoors in a tropical climate. Love everything I've grown of yours and much respect.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I have been really busy, haven't had much time to pop into the forums-and I just saw this thread. I think I would like to test again, I love some Chem! Are there 5 or 6 packs of Fem seeds?, I don't have the room for 10 or 11 seeds. I'll be checking in more often, but let me know if you still have a tester spot open. Thanks

T

turtle farmer

I have some room and time for bean poppin. Cheesedog and Diesel Dipped Cookies sounds crazy. Peace

Space Toker

Veteran
I thought I already bought Triangle Cookies or something similar, am I confused with something else? Either way, I look forward to trying them or another of your strains soon!

junior_grower

I can Run 10 gals July 14th. I can promise two things, a good clean grow, and a hermie test. (all new gals get abused before they hit the flower room)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts