What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my work ive done over the years

fink

real breeders like nevil dont exist anymore

What about Chimera, ACE and Cannabiogen

There are still people out there doing proper breeding with rare genetics.

Anyway nothing against you I'm sure your seeds are great, you're just doing what the markets demanding.

Maybe I'll give some of your seeds a go soon :tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who ever is dissing OJD hasn't grown a single bean from him :joint:

Who said that Fink? That person needs to catch up with the times.

Things change.

OJD is a legend and I'm glad I read from Gardening angel about the Chocolate Lemonades.

Popping them bitches first this year.

Word? and I got the SSSDH, keepers? I bet. I coudln't make my mind up with 1 pack of SCxSSSDH.

Dam OJD, I wish I had hte space! I'd run all your shit for hte nay sayers!

What about Chimera, ACE and Cannabiogen

There are still people out there doing proper breeding with rare genetics.

Anyway nothing against you I'm sure your seeds are great, you're just doing what the markets demanding.

Maybe I'll give some of your seeds a go soon :tiphat:

I'd say it's tough to compare today's breeder scene and Neville in the hey day. We owe tons to Neville, Sam, and the other pioneers who went and got the genetics straight from the source. I think the fact that most strains contain Haze, NL, and skunk is a straight up tribute to them and their efforts. The amount of plants they grew out to find the foundational parents is huge. The folks who maintained and developed the genetics before the seed industry also deserve tons of credit.

I think today's breeders efforts fall into two categories: those who just want to make money (Won't name names) and those who want to preserve and create new genetics. OJD is a "preserve and create" breeder. His specialty is taking elite clones and crossing to other solid genetics to create something special. His key attribute is his foundational genetics. He also likes the old school haze which disappeared in the 80s and 90s but now avalaible. He is a haze preservationist, but he is also mad scientist who likes strong funky ass indica Leaners aka OG Chem nastiness ;).

I think other "preservationist" breeders take a different approach to stabilize a strain, a hell of a lot of work and hugely admirable. Also good for those who run seed only crops. But if your looking for a unique cross that gives you lots of favorable variability and you can keep a scion mom, OJDs stuff will meet that need 100x. Remarkably, I always find a keeper or 3 in CSG packs even though the parents may not be stabilized.....

Another note, OJD uses silver to make Fems and not light/environment stress, so in my experience, herm rate is very low to zero when growing his Fems (if you want to totally eliminate herms, use Florel).

Being an old time stoner with a huge penchant for the unique Haze, CSG is my top seed provider, with ACE, GG, RD, DNA, and Tom Hill all a close second. If you haven't tried an OJD strain, I'd say go for it, it's totally worth it.

FYI this was not a paid ad for OJD, even though he is my Haze bro from anotha motha.

Yours truley
DrB

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i must add i do have alot of respect for Ace and Cannabiogen and chimera
like you said maybe the last real breeders collecting landrace and working them fully and im a sativa man at heart, i love gsc etc but they dont compare to the real exotic sativas of this word

ive been eyeing up the sativa's from Ace for a while, some amazing stuff like panama, and columbian get me very excited
and i believe now is the time to grab some
i see they Ace is having its 10 year aniversary and offering to the public thier own breeding stock(wow to cool)
im definately geting some to use in my program and i advise any of you sativa lovers to do the same
its like i said you dont see that stuff around anymore(well legit stuff), apart from these few companys offering it up
and now thier breeding stock is on offer its something i cant let slip by
id love to work some panama and columbian into my programs
check it out from Ace if any of you are interested i know am
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300392

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes it was brightside cut
i say the funky side but some of my friends say they get the fruity part from the brightside to

peace

this thread makes them og chems i have in the fridge move a little closer to the starting line. they are now in fact, number one on the list.

get a good vibe from you ojd, exciting to see what your beans will grow into
:)

dimi1978

Hello all,

just a question for OJD (sorry for my english)... I read a lot of very good thing about your strains... and i'm not a newbie

I buy last month 1 pack of Cheesedog et a pack a Fuel at Seedboutique...only 60% germ rates and the seeds are very slow to pop-up (3-4days) and grow-up slowly... specially the fuel, but cheesdog is not vigorous too.In the same time i poped 2 packs of 2 others strains from an other bredder, 100% germ rates (1-2 days) and very vigorous. 2 weeks after poping, fuel and cheesedog have 1-2 stage of foliage, the 2 others strains have 4 stage of foliage.

Is an old stock from seedboutique? did you produce all the time all your varieties or is it a one shot? I'm disapointed, i would to make a good selection for motherplant of Fuel and cheesedog, with 4 plants (before sexing) on 20 seeds, there is a problem, isn't it?

Is it possible to have a fresh pack of this 2 strains?

Peace and respect.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Soaking some CheeseDog seeds tonight.

Whatever pops will go into flower for pollen donor or
receiver.

Any details on the nycd from soma?

organic_lung

got packs of most of what ive done in my fridge so maybe il look through the stash and send some oldy but goodies in

il make a thread later of what i have in the fridge and you guys can let me know if you want any and il send them in to seedbay for listing

peace

do you have any ecsdh or sour crosses around??

jahshaka

my pals are always telling me about ojds work. they only buy his seeds. from what ive seen so far from them always fire.

keep the great work up pal...people love ya outhere!

jaype

I had the pleasure of growing the Strawberry Dogshit and wish I had more. One of my favorite strains ever and potent as hell. @OJD

Tamohara

Csg

Csg

Ran a few CSG

Had three separate mother's of the strawberry dog for four years or more with the same phenomenon found 3 times no problem, a does all plant

Chemmy Jones.... Even better than the dog

Got titanium, sssdh, and nych started anxious to see sum haze off this boy

Right enuf got a pack of candelicious with the titanium and sssdhg13 as freebies and no candelicious appeared😫🤔 but got 11 titanium and two of the sssdhg13

After reading on this found out their old as fuk anyway... Never been a forum dude

can't go wrong with anything in the proper packs tho

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lost the cut a while back and am hoping to have someone re send it to me soon
then I will be restocking all the GDP hybrids

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts