What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple ***

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great job hiway!
very solid dense looking cola's on those gals
any testers taken yet?

I am starting to cut it down a little at a time but I haven't tried any yet. It's starting to purple up the last couple of days and has a nice grape smell.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I tried GDP #1. It was not that good, not dense and not that great of smoke. But the second GDP #2 was great. It was so dense that I had to break pieces off with my fingernails which made for a chunky joint. It had a nice grape smell and a strong high like sour bubble.

Here are some picts of GDP #3. More compact than the other two and more purple and a real sweet grape smell.

GDP #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Luvlie there friend. Workin a pack in soon myself. The dense ones are quite the crushers. I loved lookin at em with my 60x scope. So crystalic

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

shame your number 1 wasnt all that

the number 2 sounds like a winner for sure
and number 3 wow bro mad skills
picture perfect
how can she not be good so prety and delicous looking

let us know how she smokes when she ready

peace

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ojd. Other people liked the first seed so maybe it was just me. But the second one was amazing. So there should be a few keepers in every pack. I'll let you know how #3 smokes it sure smells grape candy sweet.

Now I need something that grows taller and yields better. Maybe a white cross or the OG Chem. Maybe you'll have a White OG Chem fem someday, that would be perfect....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
im speechless bro VenturaHwy..those nuggs are incredible colorfull resinos like never i see before , now cant wait to put my hand in this killler genetic ...i hope very soon
YO GDP fo life !!!!

much kudos and respect to you

jayd

those pics are awesome. think i might get some more of the GDP when there ready. i gave a couple clones to a friend but hes been having trouble keeping them in veg. he says twice they have started to go into flower but hes managed to get them to go back into veg.

E

Electroman7

I wonder how would this strain do outdoors at 47N... Did anyone try it ? What about finishing date ? Any help is appreciated.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should be up by the end of the month, very limited so keep an eye out for a heads up on the drop (which will include some other limited releases and exclusives).
Peace

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have a few seeds left of the GDP S'1s. Hope they germinate after 5 years. A friend wants me to grow these he loves this strain.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some in the fridge im going to crack soon.
They should germ fine if you stored them properly

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks old. I hope they make it I forgot how much people love the GDP. You plan on making more of these someday?

Dognponyshow

purps/grapes has been needing to come back for a while now. i have some room for em.

OJD, still have that CHEM D in action?

PLEASE drop that again, my CONNOISSEUR CHEM beans refused to even crack. In all fairness I had for them a while and they were old when I snagged em from sbay. What say yee kind Sir?