What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporize for PAIN

Zoe

Heavenhigh For the last three months I have had the honor of doing Eagle Bills job at Sensi vaporizing people. Now you can all say what a great job and it is don"t get me wrong. Except ...............it is a huge gift to be able to turn people on to weed and a healthy way to do it.....BECAUSE the good comes with the bad ......the past week 3 people came to me....... never been high..... never smoked ......In so much pain willing to try my vaporizor to help with the pain.These people have MS.I did vaporize them ....One woman from Scotland left in tears feeling better. another man left with the cane under his arm...I give alot of credit.to Eagle Bill and Sensi Seeds for giving this service for free and have been for years. I will now devote my life to helping people in pain with the vaporizor and weed as much as I can........... Thank you for listening.

viper

Zoe, you should become a THC Sacrament Minister like myself.

Have you come across any with M.E. ?

See www.thc-ministry.net

The Eagle Bill big bowl jobby is fine, but watch out for them Volcano's. Or wear gum sheilds & a full face crash helmet.

Seven teeth ........

Zoe

Vaporizing for pain

Vaporizing for pain

Heavenhigh .....WOW ..You can't imagine whats happening!!! Yesterday I had another MS patient come to see me at my vaporizor....Never been stoned (AGAIN)... Vaporized and was overwelmed on how it helps pain. she left in tears very happy.. It happens now almost everyday........"She is now a stoner" her words......I still yell to you all Vaporize for Pain!!!!!.... HUGS..... "don't forget who you are" P.S I will continue to continue on my mission to help all I can to get you a vaporizor if you need one.........

Zoe

Please check thread becoming a legal smoker

Please check thread becoming a legal smoker

Heavenhigh ...Because I am new at this computor trip I am always fucking up.. ,,,There is important information on the thread becomin a legal smoker.I am too tired to rewrite.I will fix in the morming.. BUT I think its important news I just put it in the wrong place......HUGS......Z

Zoe

Eagle Bill back soon

Eagle Bill back soon

Heavenhigh Bill is due back on the 15th of this month.. Just in time for me to get to work on the cup.. Good timing Bill....I have to give up the vaporizor chair..... I have really enjoyed the past four months ......HOWEVER........... things have turned out rather WAY beyond my imagination....I started this job for fun now I am committed to "Vaporizing for Pain"..So where I go from here only God knows but I do know wherever I go I will be vaporizing people in pain..............

viper

Good luck Zoe.

My spirit rides with you.

Maybe you could work something out over at the Seeds Direct shop ?!?!

......... or Cannabis College.

the garden guy

vaporizing

vaporizing

i am a medical cannabis caregiver/grower in oregon,usa.
my wife has ms and cannabis, as we all know, really helps with her muscle spasms.

we have a volcano, and after using many many differfent types of vapoirizers, the VOLCANO is the very best one out there!!!!!!

get a good price on a great vaporizer...

http://djtomatoe.tripod.com/thevolcano

rasputen

http://djtomatoe.tripod.com/thevolcano

I tried that link to see the price....
Even with Ad-Watch off it locks up IE6.0 and all IE windows go down (XP Pro)

Have you tried it....maybe it is just too slutty for my security settings...????(mamma's gonna keep all the bad girls away)

Do you know the price??
Is it under $500 USD???

sorry.......
1139teef.gif

Last edited:

Zoe

Like an everready battrey

Like an everready battrey

Heavenhigh.Well I just finish five months of vaporizing more than a 1,000 people.. I am here to tell you it WORKS for pain......The Volcano at this point is by far the best on the market..I ran it 4 days a week four hours a day for five months.NEVER one problem.......Except for being over priced this machine kicks everyones butt.......Thank you for the pleasure Sensi of finding out what I am supposed to do next and that is continue to push vaporizing for pain.BUT seeing that I had a boy with no arms and Matthew with CP so bad he couldn't hold the bag..I need one with a mask.So get going BOYS I need a cheaper more efficiant machine for sick and helpless people.HUGS.....z

hyperseth

that fog in the bay area? yeah you know it.

that fog in the bay area? yeah you know it.

i was bitten by the vapor-bug years ago..
this shit gets in your blood.

you start going everywhere telling people things like
"hey everyone! we no longer have to make lung sacrifices in search of relief! isn't it amazing? here: the best way to use a vaporization device..."
at which point i pass out the following flier:

that's the first version of what is printed, the idea is that everytime it's revised it will have information twice as important as it did before.
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?s=&threadid=431910 we're adding more to this everyday

Last edited:

JuDubs

WELL DONE ZOE!
That kinda reaction must realy touch a special place,im sure Bill is very proud of you.
thanks for your kindness,knowledge & vrips.
See you soon -Julius

ps: any any info on that manualy operated wooden vapouriser your freind from sensi had to show,or was it just a one off...cheers:)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
pain

pain

Fybromyalgia brought on by Lyme left me with severe body pain from head to toe... crippling at times and those damn migrane headaches ~ I vaporize for the pain.

Click for Larger Image

A life of constant pain is not a life of high quality. What we all want is to live our lives authentically, under our own power, with full understanding and choice.

But when it strikes, pain changes everything. Time slows. Pain robs us of concentration and drive. To paraphrase Job's wife, it makes us curse God and want to die.

Pain, in other words, robs us of dignity, robs us of authenticity. If pain prevents you from walking, or writing the poem you could write, or devising the theorem, or cooking the dinner, or appreciating your children or a summer's day, are you really able to be your authentic self?

When pain separates us from what we could be, what we truly would be were there no pain, suffering for its own sake holds no virtue. People are worthy of reverence and loving-kindness. We declare as much when we ease pain. In the next 20 years, may we leave our fear of doing one of the best things we can do.

When we ease pain, truly we do so for God's sake.

Latest posts

Latest posts