What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attack of the Sativas (and autos)

figured i'd show some fence pics.lol
Skunk #1
picture.php
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=7341&pictureid=149573
True Blue
picture.php
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=7341&pictureid=149572
Kalizar
picture.php

dkmonk

Yes it has been harvested, I got 3 seeds, I suspect there was more and a nice bowl to smoke.

Although only a bowl it got me good and stoned.

Nice pics killa,
Fences definatley needed in my area can't keep the deer away for nothing, I have tried everything, and fences are my final resort.

yeah i had a cat problem. Kept eating my lower branchs off an leaving them with out even eating them. Made me mad so i set a live trap an caught it then took it miles away an dropped it off. Someone elses prob now.lol. But if your probs. deer id fence the whole thing in atleast till starts budding good. Best of luck in the future.

dkmonk

Okay I had some security issues so I quit updating until now, I cut this first one down today it was real small, but all the trich's were cloudy, and it had about 10% mold on the top bud.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This Plant needs about 2 more weeks still, but it will be lucky to even get 1 more w/ the weather it will probably be harvested around the 21, only one small bud had a little bit of mold that I removed.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are the la nina x skunk, I don't even think they will get to finish, but if not at least some honey oil.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will be posting my two malawi x colombian golds up in a few hours, if they are still there lol

erenkayabub

Attack of the Sativas and autos

Attack of the Sativas and autos

BCMANGO is listed as almost fully indica and put out by bcseedking = now we all know who this is dont we.go to kcbrains website and take a long good look at the mango - do a close up. tall center cola, long skinny leaves, about a meter in height, with a vague strain description. mostly indica? hahahahahaha

dkmonk

BCMANGO is listed as almost fully indica and put out by bcseedking = now we all know who this is dont we.go to kcbrains website and take a long good look at the mango - do a close up. tall center cola, long skinny leaves, about a meter in height, with a vague strain description. mostly indica? hahahahahaha

^^^^^What does this have to do w/ anything?

Thanks for looking at my page Paddi, you have been an inspiration to me.

dkmonk

Well went out today and took pictures of my 2 Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold, and also fed them.

They will not finish, but if they can go another 3-4 weeks before I cut them I will be satisfied.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts