What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best automatic trimmer....

jarff

"Big Red Shredder".....$800. indestructible...been usin.one for 5 yrs ..can do 1# per hr with two ppl. great for small and mid-size crops......It will fit in a small toolbox for transporting.....Rolling Thunder is tops but at $15K you gotta be doin,enuff to justify the cost..
they are big machines to move around...and if somethin,broke it may be back to scissors til,the new parts arrive...
I,ll stick with The Big Red myself....
jarff

N

North

Blue,

from what I gather damage is minimal as long as plants are still "wet"/green.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I dunno, that "Handy Trimmer" seems kind of steep for something that's not even a gadget you plug in...
The Trimbox that Greyskull uses is practically the same cost...and it's got a real motor and all that jazz....
The handy trimmer seems like something they'd use on Gilligan's Island.
If it were like $100 it would be great...but $700 for something that's essentially a hand crank with a blade?
Spring for the Trimbox. It's just $100 more and you've got technology on your side.

BowlPacks

Yeah, the ardvarks are shit, especially if the conservation if trichs is important. For the majority of us, the Trimpro's and the Trimpro Automiks are the ticket. If your doing large outdoor plots or 20+ then one of the rolling machines is what you want....
Bottom line, with all the bullshit out there the only ones you want are the ones mentioned

Tokin_Jo

We'd like to see some bud shots run through the trimpro automatiks. Dont touch them up with sissors or anthing....Anyone?

H

humboldtlocal

Humboldt has crowned the Tumbleweed King

Humboldt has crowned the Tumbleweed King

retard2

Is it possible to get this in europe without getting f**** by tolls and whatnot. or does anyone know of anygood europeen manufacturers besides the "swiss stripper"

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I think I see some Advertising goin on in here

Why not just post an 800 #?

jamrockjay

I think an idea would be to look on youtube at all the various trimmers they have on there (like i did last nite) at least you get to see how these trimmers work this might help you when choosing the right one for u and ur needs, hope this might help in some way.....