What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

every tried 420 group's med strains

fiendish

I have been growing my meds for years.. I heard all these rumors about being able to get soem meds on the net.. I had some extra cash & tried it, same I did with beans.. It actually worked & was what they said it was.. very stealthy & all.

I feel like a Don King speech..

Only In America!!!

G

Hi fiendish. I have seen the site but never tried it. Glad it worked for ya. There prices seem kind of high though. So do you have any pics of it and how was the quality? peace

fiendish

the quality was good, the prices arent bad for my area.. lol, wished i lived in a big city where it is cheap for us med users.

i didnt take a picture cuz all I got was 2 grams.

real choker weed, crystaled up, actually looked as it did on there site, if you click the bud pic of the NL, I seriously dont think its true NL, but tis damn good..

i would reccomend them during a time when you cant find any.

i'll get some more & take a pic, gotta wait till the 1'st of the month though.

its so pressed from the vacumm sealing it'll look all smushed, but ill take one none the less

& before anyoen asks, im not affilated with them. Just posted in the med section, wondered if anyone else has had an experiance with them.

diggity-dank said:
got a link to their site at all? cant seem to find it..

edit: nevermind.. found it :) might just have to try this out.
I'm still not finding them. I did a google and found lots of sites but no 420 group that said they sent meds. I'm not into mail order weed but it is worth checking out. Can anyone PM me the link?