What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alternative ingestion methods

all kifd up

Re: I&I dont get it

Re: I&I dont get it

shrike said:
nattynattygurrl are you completely illiterate or are you just being cute?

Please tell me who I&I are! Are they 2 people, a herd, a school, or a flock or what?

If you are illiterate, then my apologies to you, but it's very hard to take you seriously with your linguistics.

Then again maybe i'm the one that just doesn't get it.

Shrike
I haven't been here very long myself, but I would assume she uses "I&I" to eliminate having to type out "I, natty" & "I, natty's husband"

so I&I means nattynatty & her husband.

amsterdame

though natty gurl can surely take care of herself, I think she's a lil tired lately... so I thought I'd kindly direct your questions about her use of "I&I" to this string, page 2 specifically.

http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5303

You may or may not come across other posts of hers where she mentions that she deals with a lot of physical pain and has difficulty typing, so uses abbreviations liberally in her posts.

Kindness matters,

~dame

Agreed that kindness matters amsterdame

Agreed that kindness matters amsterdame

Thanks for all the contributions to the thread, lots of great stuff to try :)

Natty banana cake is my fav too :D

** some of my friends are gonna be very pleasantly suprised with their holiday presents this year.**

Amsterdame nice thoughts travel far :)
Ii was just thinking i should send some special cakes to a few special people this Christmas :D

amsterdame

another good one, Leeroy!

another good one, Leeroy!

Canna Spirits

Dry and powder a few grams of herb and soak it overnight in a small container of water to remove any impurities. Drain the water the next day, and replace with your favorite spirit (brandy, fruit schnapps, or liqueurs work well for this).

Let this mixture set for 7-10 days, then strain the liquid through a funnel lined with filter paper. Pour the filtered mixture back into the spirit bottle.

Enjoy!

Adapted from Cannabis Cultivation by Mel Thomas

Now that sounds interesting!

Now that sounds interesting!

Would it work just as well with dark spirits, scotch,rum,bourbon etc?

Cheers for sharing the recipe :D

amsterdame

It'll work with any spirits, Leeroy, although the tincture tends to be bitter and can alter the taste of the bottle. The strong flavors of some spirits help to disguise this bitterness.

Sounds like it'd be fun to experiment! :p

Peace,
~dame

DrJay2001

now at peace
While any distilled spirit will extract cannabinoids, I suggest patients use the highest proof possible for the best extraction.

The ideal agent would be Everclear at 185 proof but 151 proof rum works nearly as well. Other spirits that are 80-86 proof are more than 50% water.

Yours,
Dr. jay

Latest posts

Latest posts