What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EYE Hortilux new website!

heatherlonglee

New Grow systems coming? LED coming? Streaming live in about a month on youtube from Vegas convention.
I believe the Ceramic HPS thing is coming out in November? The bulb isn't really mentioned as much or at all on new web page? You can maybe see the ballast reflector bulb combo on the new web page though?

mcnasty

of course they are. Theyre entire industry is based on HPS lights, which is outdated and beaten by LEDs now. Give it another year or two for prices to fall (honestly you can get cobs for a great price now if you go with gen5 or 6 citi 1212) and hps will be dead.

heatherlonglee

Pictures and some info on the Ceramic HPS ballast reflector combo. Light numbers all the same though?

eyehortilux.com/grow-light-systems/se-600-grow-light-system/#1505830627221-57032ffa-d9d8

I don't think the next best generation of grow lights is going to be one spectrum. Single spectrum LED doesn't interest me for flower.