What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wanna Ask The Old Farts A Question?

Im'One

To those of you who had the opportunity to smoke the imported landraces from around the world…

Do you now smoke Hybrid Cannabis or the do you prefer the Originals?

Why?

Thanks

I prefer my landraces that I grow myself using organics and soil to the hybrids grown by others in hydro.
Take that any way you want.

I have not grown any modern hybrids yet the ones I bought make me itch and become way too AWARE of my dry skin and uncomfortableness clothes etc..and then i have cottonmouth, get couch lock but send my mind into conversation with itself and weird regrets and guilt pop up and freak me out...I hate hybrids.

When I want an indica I want it to be an indica when I want a sativa I want it to be a sativa.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
how did you find weed and what it was for you at very first time being high?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It was a month before the Woodstock festival, right in the middle of the counter-culture revolution..

My buddy and I were in high school and wanted to try smoking weed.
One day his big brother asked us if we wanted to smoke some hash.

We went in the house and Steve put Steppenwolf on the stereo and got out his hashpipe...

dddaver

Veteran
how did you find weed and what it was for you at very first time being high?
In the fall of '69 I found it in a baggie we bought from my friend's cousin. :biggrin:

Maybe 6 of us. Then after about the 3rd time smoking it, since the trees were changing color I remember I found the leaves to be vivid and pretty. I also threw up. That might have been because it was cheap Mexican brick likely sprayed with paraquat though.

St. Phatty

bump i like to give plant 1/2 there watering morning 7am,the other 1/2 2pm afternoon...dries faster,grows faster..:dance013::tiphat:

That's my schedule on really hot days.

I like flooding them on the first water.

When the water goes out the bottom (if they're in pots), by definition it will pull air down into the roots. Maybe only 1/8 cubic foot on 3 cubic feet of soil, but it's something.

I hear the roots like oxygen.

moonymonkey

I'm using about a gallon or so of water and if you use a 8 ounce cup plant takes up water even faster ,rather then use the gallon jug pour.i use the method all year around^^.like a person drinking water wants a cup of water at a time rather then guzzle a gallon jug.im liking 2 ounce cups now for watering diff. size pots.peace out./moon

T

Teddybrae

When I smoked the first time I was an ignorant suburban laddie. Some little while after toking I politely asked if cannabis always made the patterns on the carpet turn into marching insects.

The answer was: "... might do."

The Missus is much more sensitive than I. She recalls floating up to the ceiling and observing us all (including herself) sitting there talking shit.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
is it possible to lose all those terpenoids forever? i was just thinking something crazy about terpenes. if temperature is high enough to 90f for long time so is there any terpens left? im thinking are they going to recover or disappeared till end.

if i take clones from heat stressed plants is there still those same terpenes than in healthy one?