What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simple Harvest and Cure (Step By Step)

EL ROBUSTO

Rumpleforeskin love the handle buddy!!!!!��
Well I've checked out a few drying and curing threads on this site and in a couple of weeks I will be following your leed come harvest time!! Looks pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
Thanks for the laymen tutorial!!!!!
I know this is an old thread but worthy of a resurrection looks like I'll be the first for 2015.
I can post pics as I go following your guide if you like.
Your help if required would be a great help!!!!!
I also checked out your DIY cloner thread very cool !!!!!
I remember how my mother and grand mother used to do it, cutting vegetable or flower the routine was the same, a glass of water and a window sill change water every day when you see the roots it's time to plant the sucker.
I've never tried cloning anything, I guess I'll have to try one day.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
This thread is great. When I started out, I read all of it and also, A Perfect Cure Every Time. Great info in both threads.

Anybody can grow weed, but how many first-timers have effed up the cure? It's a hard lesson after you spent all those weeks watching them grow.

So I give this old thread a BUMP.

Cheers!

EL ROBUSTO

This thread is great. When I started out, I read all of it and also, A Perfect Cure Every Time. Great info in both threads.

Anybody can grow weed, but how many first-timers have effed up the cure? It's a hard lesson after you spent all those weeks watching them grow.

So I give this old thread a BUMP.

Cheers!

Yup also checked that one out as well jellyfish, frankly it was a toss up between the two.:)