What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want 30% more WEIGHT on your harvest?

G

GreenStreet said:
Everybody grows their own way, get over it.
GS

Take your own damn advice, then take your pills and calm down. You seem to think every post is directed specifically at you. Well, don't flatter yourself. My post was a general lamentation and I didn't single out any specific product. You did and choose to take offense. I'll tell you what I tell my three year old. Your anger is your own. Get over it or live with it but don't drag anyone else down with you. Have a lovely day.

G

I experiment with what I am already doing; nutients; and add a single component to the mix to see the difference overall.

I have found using Bat Quano improves bud size along with good light. I also use Doc's Liquid Carbon Bloom to help the uptake process.

My last three weeks of bloom, the plants only get RO water anyway, and they beef up with what they already have going inside their cells. I follow Soma and others in this approach.

I read where you should not add sprays to buds during the final phase of blooming, due to potential mold isues that may develop. Just my thoughts. I add nothing to my plants at the end escept light, air, and water.

BTW, My friend that was going to buy the $500 nutrient package. must have changed his mind. He was going to give me all his old stuph. I called and he said he was going to use it all up first. smile.

Each of us has a differing opinion of how to grow that works for each of us. We each do what works best for us.

Avid

G

Your both right. The comment about the infomercial was the origin of my anger and now that I took my pills and smoked a lovely Lifesaver bud, my response to both Avid and Caprichoso was over the line. I apologize to the both of you.
GS

G

GS. Sorry if my comment angered you. It ws not meant to. I offer my apology to you as well.

Avid

G

mmmm thats good love in those last few posts guys!! I'm lovin this IC family. hehe Peace!!

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i dunno about this product but i must say... that little argument was resolved nicely, wouldn't see that kinda love out on OG....man ic is the best

dHazed

I had a "friend" in high school that would get a couple pounds and put them in the bathroom run the hot water for a few hours and he would have one or two more pounds when he was done "bathing."

the protege

Your "friend"sounds like an outstanding citizen who does what ever he can to make things better for himself, even if it's screwing people. Of course that was not directed toward you, just your friend. I knew people who would do some things kind of like that and it bothered me to the core.

G

one_eyed_jack said:
My last crop got 2 half strength dose's of Canna PK 13-14 anbout 21 days before harvest and my bud's blew up like crazy.......at least a 15-20 percent increase
One eyed Jack Reckem

Hahaha, that happens anyways dude. :pointlaug

dHazed

Hey Protege...You are absolutely correct about my "friend"...Thankfully the herb was brick and the price was not so high...Paying $10-$20 a gram for water would have been tough...There are occasionaly (more often then I'd like to see) the freshly cut harvest of moist buds that do sell for $50-$60 an 1/8 and I always think about my "friend" and laugh and kindly hand the bag back to the poor soul who bought 4oz's of wet bud...What seems like the right choice when you are young clearly shows itself for its true value as you can look at it with experience. :pointlaug

Flower Pot

... i have some of the BRIX weight increaser.. i too thought wow 30% increase in size.. the trouble is the 30% extra increase isnt THC, its just sugars and what have you.. it adds a reddish colour also and smells sickly sweet.. completly masking any natural floral smells.. i did try soaking some dry bud in it too -same sickly result.. i wont use it again ..

Latest posts

Latest posts