What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microbulator 50 gallon Brewer

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Yeah, I'm not using a KIS, it's a DIY ( I just copied MM's 'whateveragon' model w/ PVC, but I ended up with a 7.8 gallon True Brew which is good for a 5- 5 1/2 gallon batch with no overflowing.
Trichgnomes

I also have a DIY brewer. What pump did you purchase for brewing your teas?

CC

Trichgnomes

I have the Eco Air Commercial 3 (Max 60-65 LPM). Microbeman stated that this model is louder than the Eco Air 5. I wonder why that is, for I assume the 5 is a much higher output, no?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MB, I saw on your site that you are developing a 10 gallon brewer. When might that be available and any idea on the projected cost?

What would be the consequenses of running this brewer only 1/2 full?

1/ That project is presently on hold
2/ The Microbulator design restricts operation to full capacity.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
1/ That project is presently on hold
2/ The Microbulator design restricts operation to full capacity.

Ok, that is what I wanted to know. Thanks!

I guess the only problem is what do I do now? Disposing of 50% of this tea seems wasteful and realistically a pain in the ass. However 2 or 3 more 5 gallon brewers all running at the same time seems silly. Hmm.. I will let you know what I do and how it works out!

C

CT Guy

Ok, that is what I wanted to know. Thanks!

I guess the only problem is what do I do now? Disposing of 50% of this tea seems wasteful and realistically a pain in the ass. However 2 or 3 more 5 gallon brewers all running at the same time seems silly. Hmm.. I will let you know what I do and how it works out!

Even if it's cold out, you can still throw it on your plants. The organisms will just go dormant or if they die will become food resources for other organisms already active in the soil. In my opinion, it's hard to have too much tea! (provided it's made correctly)