What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trimming my crop with the Twister Trimming Machine

H

humboldtlocal

Around 15k out the door. I was in there today picking up my second Twister and they told me that they cleaned out North America of all the dry racks till late November. They just got a shipment of 400 and most are sold already. They told me they were able to get an additonal 1000 that had zippers that don't close the last inch and they will sell those at a cheaper price. I actually don't even zip mine closed while they are drying because I like to get in there to check them all the time so these racks should work fine. If any one needs racks they better get them quick. They are killing it right now. They also said that Twister production should be up in a few weeks and if business slows down they will actually have some in stock. They said the next eight Twisters they had coming in were sold. I am so stoked for them, they really deserve it. They also said they are working on getting the bagging machines with the nitrogen flush that keeps your herb fresh for years. I will let you guys know when I get mine.

H

humboldtlocal

They also just got my 3000 gram pollinator in but it had a european 250volt plug on it so now I am waiting for them to order me a converter box. I should have that thing spinning next week.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
very much appreciated man.

hows the waste leaf for water extraction? decent lookin leaf to work with?

H

humboldtlocal

The leaf is fine. It is very chopped up but there are no stems in it. You can dry it out on the nylon dry racks or spread it out on a tarp. Just remember to shake it around so it doesn't get moldy.

zenoonez

Veteran
I know you are a collective member by your sig but I always wondered if using a trimming machine like that and having such beautifully trimmed bud would make a difference in sale price... do you have any idea about that?

H

humboldtlocal

I know you are a collective member by your sig but I always wondered if using a trimming machine like that and having such beautifully trimmed bud would make a difference in sale price... do you have any idea about that?

We go over all of the bud by hand after it is dry so that it looks absolutely perfect. If you have been buying herb in the last couple of years you have probably bought some that was trimmed with a machine and you didn't even know it. The collective I grow for has been thrilled with how uniform and perfect looking our herb is.

B

buddymate

I can only imagine the smell in that green-house,top rate grow,hats off to you sir,always be lucky.:yes:

zenoonez

Veteran
We go over all of the bud by hand after it is dry so that it looks absolutely perfect. If you have been buying herb in the last couple of years you have probably bought some that was trimmed with a machine and you didn't even know it. The collective I grow for has been thrilled with how uniform and perfect looking our herb is.

I am not in Cali and when I have been over the past couple of years I was getting stuff from an indoor local gardener that was a small time guy. I was thinking about moving to cali in the next couple of years but finances aren't stable enough to do it yet. If I was able to move out there I would like to grow, hopefully by then it will be legal soon enough :woohoo: If I were to move out there I would probably grow on a fairly large scale if I could handle it. I was planning on buying a trimming machine and have been seeing a lot of videos of different ones. Your bud looks better than what I have seen from a lot of other trimmers though so you are practically selling those machines :) You should get a kickback from the store. Lol.

H

humboldtlocal

Like I have said before, Trim Scene Solutions are friends of mine and I will happily send as much business their way as possible. There is no way I would trim these buds with the Twister if it was reducing their quality in any way. I have always taken a lot of pride in the quality of my medicine and using the Twister makes it so I can produce a lot more for my collective brethren.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Call my friends at Trim Scene Solutions for a price 707-923-9319
http://trimscene.com/
They sell the Twister and the Tumbleweed/Samurai. They told me that the only reason they are still selling the Tumbleweed/Samurai is that they can't get Twisters here fast enough to fill all of their orders. Apparently no one is buying Tumbleweeds so there are plenty of them sitting around. Once they have some Twisters sitting on the shelf they are not going to carry the Tumbleweed any more.

they are out of both .... we know after 4hrs of driving yesterday & the one Tumbleweed/Samurai ,that was supposed to be there & deposited ,
wasn't...which made for two 4hr drives this week alone for total
of 16hrs of driving ;(

a bit disappointing , would be nice if they could just drop ship it down to us since we will
lose 5 precious days now & must forge on .....and thats if it does in fact come next
weds ...ah , so it goes .

alas ....maybe just wait for the twister which may or may not be in stock by mid october .

again alas....alas, the best laid plans of mice & men oft gang awry ! ;)

thanks for posting the many inspiring pics & sharing comments .

happy safe harvest,

Madrus Rose

GrnAlien

Madrus Rose,

Check out the dealer section on the Twister website...the shop located in Rogue River, OR has them in stock rumor has it...may be worth giving them a call...

Latest posts

Latest posts