What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do YOU personally yield?

I am currently on my second grow indoor in a 2 x 4 x 6 closet area lit by a 400w digital HPS averaging a foot away from the canopy, and about a 2 foot clone chamber above lit by a 4 foot T-8 floro.

My first grow came out better than I expected, harvesting around 5-6 oz off 11 plants I believe. Genetics included 4 Sweet tooth#3 clones, 1 original Skunk#1 clone, 1 ECSD, and the rest were from a hermied sour D cross that I like to call Russian Rocket Fuel, a [(winterberry)x(white russian)] x ECSD in which gave me several little beans of this superb herb. The quality was above average, very heady.

I used a mix of FF's trio with AN's iguana line(I like the slight differences to not overload any one kind of nute), but following directions led to slight burn, so I now cut back and just eye it out which works great.

This next grow is about half way thru for most, but sweet tooth finishes in 45-55 days for nice clear headed tops, n let the rest mature up over time so I have some smoke, but get a varietied high with the same plant, either uppy or narcotic. Hope this helps, I'm a noob, but with places like this and good friends, anyone can yeild great results!

Techna

Yield: 13oz
Flowering Watts: 2 x 400w HPS
G.P.W: .46
# of plants: 6
Strain: Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Flowering time: 57 days
Vegative info: 1.5 Months under 1 400w HPS
Soil or Hydro: 50/50 FFOF FFLW
Notes: Used FF Complete line, Also, Botanicares, SWEET, SilicaBlast, AN Final Phase

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
One thing I am learning is decent light will always end up easier than a cfl/cab grow even if you can pull decent weight using a rigged cfl or other style of grow. Why not get 1 light, keep it simple and let the plants grow as they are intended. Less stress, easier to manage and less effort on your part and with the decent light your yield will be fine without it needing to be perfect with lower light grows.

Light is more efficient coming from multiple sources toward the plant. The plant is 3 dimensional, why not have 3-D lighting too?

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
No, but nature is not perfect. Plants, like people, will strive to exceed the limits of their current situation. We all want better. Given side light, plants bush out on their lower portions, but in the wild not necessarily so much without human intervention. We do all sorts of things on a regular basis to these plants that is not natural.

Oh and in nature the sun and Earth move through space, and their relative angles change constantly.

G

Greyskull

here's my most recent crop (chopped 2/10... ALL GONE as of today!)

Yield: 575g
Flowering Watts: 1000w HPS
G.P.W: 0.575 (not my best but my avg has been 0.60 gpw w/plant vegged for 5 weeks - pre 98 bubba kush & sdxsb)
# of plants: 25
Strain: Banana OG
Flowering time: 57 days
Vegative info: 5 days under 400w HPS from rooted clone
Soil/Hydro: Coco ebb n flow
Notes: all canna + botanicare cal/mag & sweet

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Yield: 87 grams
Flowering Watts: 276 watts CFL
G.P.W: 0.31 (yes, I know, pathetic) 0.19 Adjusted including vegetative watts
Number of plants: 4 harvested (5 more 30 and 40 days from harvest, 5 seedlings 1 week old, 3 seeds germinating.)
Strain: White Widow, NRS Aurora Indica, NRS ICE, NRS Master Kush, Mazar I Sheriff
Flowering time: 47 - 75 days
Vegative info: 4, 3, and 2 weeks or 21 days from seed (2 plants started a week later) under 184 watts CFL
Soil or Hydro: Soil

It feels like my yield is disappointing, call it yielding envy, but it's only 25% less than from what I was estimating. But I'm not making excuses. I've only harvested 4 plants this year and 6 weeks have gone by. I'm working up to the point to where I can harvest 1 plant every week, and off to a good start.

U

ureapwhatusow

was this your test? or just what u have read / seen from there web site?

not to get off subject...... BUT....... AN's 2+ was matched with GH floranova bloom + bud blood/big bud/overdrive{4 not 14] on my test not AN's word...... and im sure could hold it's own to connoisseur..... easy simple cheap poor one bottle add tsp{or so}/g budblood/bigbud/overdrive.... :2cents:

im hestitant to speak up but after using it and seeing the results i gotta say something

I used GH for years and many others nutes along the way

ANs 2 part is nothing sepcial but conni is different

Ive tried them side by side and there are not in the same ballpark not even the same league

Ive been trying to "revese enegineer" the conni cause the results are outstanding

the reason i dont like AN is that it is designed for marijuana and that makes it dangerous especially in places where growing is illegal

Because of this i have deviated from AN products but i sure liked the conni and if there was not a stigma attatched to it i woudl look to replace it

im not saying that AN has recreated teh wheel but they are putting alot of effort into MJ hort and over the years ive learned from other peoples discoveries

could it be as simple as fulvic and humic acids and some enzymes?

possibly

are they pricing it relative to its real vs percecived value?

id say yes

are they stimitized?

ohh yeah

does AN have any product that works as advertised

gotta be honest i find alot of ppl who are willing to dismiss AN products at the drop of a hat that also consistently use big bud and overdrive as a bloom & bud stimulators which is ironic

id rather spend my money at a local mom and pop on local product and i think its epensive but i dont see where the AN bias has any benefit

Ninjaaa

Yield: 833g
Flowering Watts: 2x600 hps
G.P.W: .69
# of plants: 8
Strain: Serious Seeds White Russian
Flowering time: 65 days
Vegative info: 3 weeks under 600w HPS
Soil or Hydro: Hydro
Notes: My first hydro and my first russian grow, first two weeks under one 600 HPS and some thrips, at 6week two bigest collas got burnd. I didnt know the plants structure so there was just to much unused area, next one must be more than 850g

Last edited:
source: clone
Yield: 2oz every 2 week
Flower watts: 400 hps
Flower time: 8 week
Veg time: 3 days after roots hit the res in hempybuckets
Nutes: Hydrotops bioponic grow n bloom
#Plants:1 per 2 week
G.P.W: erm 8 week strain on perpetual 2week cycle = 8ozx28=224/400=0.56 this right?

C

cheesey

clones (psychosis , exodus cheese , sour diesel )
light 400w
coco
lst (4 to 6 weeks )
yeild between 15 and 17 and a half oz dry .

Yield: 175 grams
Flowering Watts: 400w HPS
G.P.W: .43
# of plants: 4
Strains: Sour Grapes, UK Cheese, Mango Kush, Chem Sis, (ALL CLONES)
Flowering time: 50 days in #2 smart pots
Vegative info: 25 days in #1 smart pots under 4x 26w cfl
Soil or Hydro: Soil FFOF
Notes: I didnt think the difference between #1's and #2's was enough, should've used #3's! Also had to deal with a pretty bad WPM problem late in flower. I was VERY inpressed with the root structure!!! Im using them again this cycle.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
No idea.... haven't owned a scale in years.

I can say that it's significantly less than I'm used to... since I started battling my local water. :laughing:

Stay Safe! :tree:

darksith

600w HPS
GPW - 1.34
Purple Kush
7 week flower
2 week veg under the 600w lights...1 room

If your using a 600w or bigger you should be getting 1lb per light, anything less and your either growing the wrong strain or your doing something wrong. But not that its actually wrong, just depends what your needs/wants are.

Bluntopotomuss: Go with the #3s. They are great. I'm in WaterFarms now but used to F&D with a variety of media in a variety of pot sizes. The #3s always won out -- unless you live somewhere that going with more/smaller plants makes sense.

B

Bud Bug

My last set up

Diesel clones (don't know which strain) x 49
1 gal pots
Pro Mix Soil
Flora Nova
1 x 1000W Air cooled
Co2
veg (no veg time straight to flower) flower 53 days total (7.5 weeks)
Weight 20oz dry.

picture.php