What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
we got some ladies!!!!
and some new nice pics as well, Looking forward to seeing what your wifes camera can do!

Its always nice to have Dr. Dog stop by. Yeah I really like this camera alot better than the last one. My last camera couldnt pick up any details, this one is definately better.

Im still waiting on one plant to show its sex then its 12/12.
I have already swaped out 4 of the blue spectrum bulbs for red spectrum bulbs. About a week into flowering I will switch them all to red spectrum as to not shock the plant anymore than is necessary.

Later :joint:

U

UBER21

D Rock said:
Thanks for stopping by brother. Dont really know mega anything just push the button and snap a pic. My wife has the camera now and doesnt like me using it. she Considers it hers. But just because it had her name on it when she opened it doesnt make it hers. We are married so technically by law its equally ours. (yeah right) I just use it thats all.
Know what you mean by your phone. My phone actually took better pics than out last phone. Hang around awhile.

Lol....Know what you mean once the Mrs claims it even being married it still belongs to her......along with everything else...... :confused:

D Rock

Veteran
Day 39, Day 6 of Flowering​

Well its been a little while since the last update. so I was taking some pics tonight and was really just messing around so here are the latest shots.

pics001fx8.jpg

pics002bp9.jpg

pics003fo1.jpg

pics004ic8.jpg

pics005hi6.jpg

pics007vv0.jpg

pics008hi8.jpg

This little guy poped up and i have no idea what the hell it is. Anyone ever see anything like this?

pics009wm8.jpg

pics011sl3.jpg
This is one of my Garberville Purple's and I had to LST'ing it about 2 weeks ago cause it was outgrowing everything and would be twice the size if I had'nt started LST.

pics013sb3.jpg

pics015uv1.jpg

pics016jc9.jpg

pics017kx0.jpg

pics018hd7.jpg
This is the Garberville Purple Plant that I have done alot of LST'ng to.

pics019ly2.jpg

thats all the photos for now. Will update soon. Hopefully the next pictures will start to have some bud formation.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
I raised my light about 3" last night and this morning when I woke up the biggest plant was about to be touching the bulbs. Damn they grow fast sometimes. I can definately tell the difference in bagseed and good genetics.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you're really enjoying that new camera DRock - that massive leaf is great. They look like theyre growing really fast, and looks like your ladies are coming along well. You must be anxious to see them bud :D me too!

Jay_Khrist

Hey DRock ever use the purple max before? You're plants look wonderful all pulled apart like that! Now comes the fun part!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey D

Looking good man, those plants are loving you.

I have had the little ones show up before, almost like the root decided to pop its own plant, I normally just rip them out and toss them, it is the big plant you are after

Should be some nice buds from those healthy plants, what the roots like?

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Hey D

Looking good man, those plants are loving you.

I have had the little ones show up before, almost like the root decided to pop its own plant, I normally just rip them out and toss them, it is the big plant you are after

Should be some nice buds from those healthy plants, what the roots like?
Thanks Dr Dog . what do you think would happen if I left it there? Would it take energy away from the plant trying to bud?

D Rock

Veteran
jgaf said:
looking good drock, cant wait to start seeing some juicy nugs develop

Thanks jgaf, neither can I.

its Day 9 of flower and I had to unfortunately take one more plant out leaving me with 5 instead of 6. Yep one of my Northern Lights turned out to have a set of balls. So here we go with 5 plants. I still have my 2 Garberville Purples that are looking beautiful like to ladies should. Waiting for light to come on I might take some more pics aand update. I have trimmed a little and did a little more LSTing. Later :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
I do not think it would survive at all man, it has some really big bullying roots to contend with, and if it were to start growing, you def. do not want the two root groups joining up, that would make shit hard to separate

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
I do not think it would survive at all man, it has some really big bullying roots to contend with, and if it were to start growing, you def. do not want the two root groups joining up, that would make shit hard to separate

I took it out last night. Damn thing was wierd.

Z

zoolander

Lookin good Drock watch out for your tats in those pix be safe brotha

GHETTO_grower

that nl is looking sweet ... looks like you have things dialed to a tee ... gonna be some awsome smoke.......... i noticed plants tend to droop under t'5 panels

these skunks were allways droopy under no matter what you could do

D Rock

Veteran
GHETTO_grower said:
that nl is looking sweet ... looks like you have things dialed to a tee ... gonna be some awsome smoke.......... i noticed plants tend to droop under t'5 panels

these skunks were allways droopy under no matter what you could do

Most of the time they are standing up tall and proud, but when the light first comes on they are droopy from being in the dark and thats mostly when I take my pics right after the light comes on. They were perky last night when I went to sleep. Im starting to get a bunch of pistils where all the bud sites are going to be. Need to get some new pics up soon.

D Rock

Veteran
Oh yeah Im a bit worried that my current light will not be suffecient, but cant afford to buy another lighting system. I would really like to get a 400 watt HPS light and have the T5 light side mounted and have the T5 light as a back light in the back of my Hut. What do you guys think. Lights come on at 9:30 so I will try and get new pics up. Take care everyone.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bring on the new pics :D I think a 400W hps would be a great addition to the hut if you can keep it cool. You'd definitely see the difference in flower. However, your plants are looking great under the current setup and you'll still grow some great bud - I've seen some megabuds from a t5. :wave:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Sammet said:
I've seen some megabuds from a t5. :wave:

So have I
D rock grew them last run

Hey bro, grow with what you have, if you cannot afford a new HID set up why not just add some cfl in there, will make you feel excited about your grow agaim, you will be in there all the time looking for a difference