What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. White's Garden

Walter.White.

Hi guys,

I decided to open a new thread in this section where I'll post my projects, pictures and other stuff ;)

This is my current run actually in progress:

Method: Sea Of Green (SOG)

15 cuts of Lemon Zkittle and 25 cuts of Melon Gum

- Lemon Zkittle: Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x Zkittlez
- Melon Gum: Lavender x Bubble Gum

The cuts are in 100% Coco Coir with 2 600W HPS and 1 400w HPS.

I water this cuts with a DIY top drip system and I feed them using an EC value of 0.7/1.2 Ms/cm (in vegetative stage) and 1.3/2.0 Ms/cm (in flowering stage) at 5.5/6.0 ph.
Water temp. is always between 19° and 21°

I use Mineral fertilizers (Advanced Nutreints):

- Coco Grow/Bloom A+B
- Rhino Skin
- Sensizym
- Big Bud
- Bud Candy
- Overdrive

The cuts have done 15 days of vegetative and now they are at day 31 from switch.

These are some photos from the beginning until now...

Grow Room Set-Up (2x2 mt.) (6x6 ft. I believe)
picture.php

picture.php

Some cuts in the propagator (Lemon Zkittle on the right - Melon Gum on the left
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Walter.White.

Melon Gum
picture.php

picture.php

December 9, 2018 - I decided to put the mothers in the room with a scrog net that I took away shortly thereafter...
picture.php

December 12, 2018
picture.php

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
sounds good with genetic side from lemon zkittels & melon gum, did you try the nug of it .,?

Walter.White.

Beautiful grow WW! ;)

your LZ have a very good taste?selectionned from big number?
++

Thank you brotha :)

I didn't tasted yet but it has a really pungent and sweet smell, like a candy mixed with Sprite. this cut came from a friend who has selectioned from 25 seeds

Congratulations! Very nice setup and buds, did you cut?

Hey Quaantum thank you very much ;)

No I didn't cut yet , the last photo is 31 days from switch!

sounds good with genetic side from lemon zkittels & melon gum, did you try the nug of it .,?

Hi dimodz :)

No, not yet, I'it's too early for a taste test and I never tried these genetics before, unfortunately ;)

Last edited: