Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Master Kush x Sweet Skunk

Thread Title Search
Master Kush x Sweet Skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2018, 06:24 PM #1
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Master Kush x Sweet Skunk

This offering was on my list early on during BR’s run. Jahaze’s pics and report on it moved it to my short-list. Very glad I grabbed some when I had the chance! Hopefully mine turns out as beautiful as Jahaze's, and has the same effect of his keeper. Structure does look similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahaze View Post
This is the master kush I decided to keep of four mkxss females. The other three where very similar in taste and buzz and one of them was unbelievably tasty with the lemony funk and kush taste but was too heady for what I am looking for from this line. This girl has a strong hash plant flavor with a potent body slam that is immediately soothing. The SS is only detectable when i vape her. She has a couch lock type of effect but due to a stimulating cerebral component she doesn't knock you out right away. Usually I smoked this two hours before bed time and I enjoy the bliss before I'm rocked to sleep by this beauty. Very nice find and she will replace one of my bedtime strains.
Only popped the one. Excited by what I am seeing so far. Clearly resembling the maternal side of the cross, which is what I wanted, so I’m very happy about that. If she smokes nice she will be a contender for my first-ever outdoor grow. I am hoping to pick two or three plants to put outdoors in the spring and little stretch is one of the traits I am looking for, this girl fits that criteria. Unfortunately stem rub is currently rather bland, just really nothing there. Hopefully the flowers end up with some level of stink - I imagine they will. Plan to do some serious thinning out next weekend. She was vegged under the same light she’s being flowered under (HLG 550 V2) and even with the light fixed at the top of the tent, she still stacked tight nodes and now at day 15 of flower, pretty sure she’s done stretching.

Day 15:

Happy New Year!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:26 AM #2
Greenthumber

Greenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the rough
Definitely a beauty! Your plants always respond stunningly to your ways! I have the 5 I got from you popped now and super curious to how these will turn out and hopefully a keeper pheno! Looking forward to an update
Greenthumber is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:32 AM #3
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
This offering was on my list early on during BR’s run. Jahaze’s pics and report on it moved it to my short-list. Very glad I grabbed some when I had the chance! Hopefully mine turns out as beautiful as Jahaze's, and has the same effect of his keeper. Structure does look similar.

View Image

Only popped the one. Excited by what I am seeing so far. Clearly resembling the maternal side of the cross, which is what I wanted, so I’m very happy about that. If she smokes nice she will be a contender for my first-ever outdoor grow. I am hoping to pick two or three plants to put outdoors in the spring and little stretch is one of the traits I am looking for, this girl fits that criteria. Unfortunately stem rub is currently rather bland, just really nothing there. Hopefully the flowers end up with some level of stink - I imagine they will. Plan to do some serious thinning out next weekend. She was vegged under the same light she’s being flowered under (HLG 550 V2) and even with the light fixed at the top of the tent, she still stacked tight nodes and now at day 15 of flower, pretty sure she’s done stretching.

Day 15:

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Happy New Year!
A bit early to tell but sure looks like a keeper to me but what do i know either way its going to be a strong contender good luck .

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

Connoisseur Genetics.. Triangle Church Cookie 3 Tester ..Church Fuel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362278

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:32 AM #4
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthumber View Post
Definitely a beauty! Your plants always respond stunningly to your ways! I have the 5 I got from you popped now and super curious to how these will turn out and hopefully a keeper pheno! Looking forward to an update
Not always (plants responding to my methods). Case in point to follow All 5? Will be great to see how each leans. Share here, if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
A bit early to tell but sure looks like a keeper to me but what do i know either way its going to be a strong contender good luck .
Not so early now Don't even care how she tastes/smells/smokes: she's an archetype. But clearly I need to do some work on making her happy. A clone of her is now ready for veg, so round 2, up soon. So much torture. And no sacs — nice.!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Shmavis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:35 AM #5
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Day 57:

First run with a new light. Yeah, that’s my excuse... for now.

Shmavis is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:26 PM #6
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Nice plant. I had to pop one bean into soil after remembering how nice Master Kush Sweet Skunk is.
Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 03:49 PM #7
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Nice plant. I had to pop one bean into soil after remembering how nice Master Kush Sweet Skunk is.
Happy growing!
Hey friend! I agree, she’s a very nice plant. Exactly the type I like to grow. And with any luck, the type I like to smoke, too.

Tell us, if you recall, how yours smoked? I was looking back at yours and she sure appears to have had more SS in her. Would you agree? You’ve now grown a lot of these fem offerings and I imagine you have a good idea of which way a plant leans.

Shmavis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:53 PM #8
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Shmavis, nice plant indeed. I have grown a total of 4 MKxSS over the last few years and have found some nice plants. One leaned towards the SS side but still had some of the MK structure and some flavor. Two where a nice mix, and one was more MK than anything. The plant I ran for about 4 runs was mix of the SS and MK. I liked the MK effect toned down by the SS soaring high which for me was ideal at the time. I didn't want anything that was a knockout since I had a few plants at the time that filled that need. Although the effect ultimately faded into a nice relaxing full body high I didn't consider it couch lock like the more MK expressed plant. For me it was about the flavor of the MK and smell of the SS funk that hangs in the air and sticks to you like glue. I found them to be all good producers with enough variation that you can definitely find something you like in a pack of 10. I also have the MK x Jack that I plan on running one day. Good luck with your plant...
Jahaze is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:04 PM #9
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Hi Shamvis,

That's a beauty! A picture of health! She looks to yield pretty good as well. Nice find!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:40 PM #10
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahaze View Post
Hi Shmavis, nice plant indeed. I have grown a total of 4 MKxSS over the last few years and have found some nice plants. One leaned towards the SS side but still had some of the MK structure and some flavor. Two where a nice mix, and one was more MK than anything. The plant I ran for about 4 runs was mix of the SS and MK. I liked the MK effect toned down by the SS soaring high which for me was ideal at the time. I didn't want anything that was a knockout since I had a few plants at the time that filled that need. Although the effect ultimately faded into a nice relaxing full body high I didn't consider it couch lock like the more MK expressed plant. For me it was about the flavor of the MK and smell of the SS funk that hangs in the air and sticks to you like glue. I found them to be all good producers with enough variation that you can definitely find something you like in a pack of 10. I also have the MK x Jack that I plan on running one day. Good luck with your plant...

As Jahaze says the phenos being presented being 50 50 or more ss more MK . I agree the SS funk that fills the air. Furniture polishy at times... lol.
SS phenos give biggest yields but if you grow many SS fems together and get all SS phenos then a next variety and palate can be welcome for my personal taste.
I got some Citra Paradiso very grapefruity and tangy pheno from last year and some cheese x ss same time and MF x SS all curing nicely and as they cure they show more of the heritages in their perfumes...
I just put a Schnazzleberry 3 in to cure and that is totally no SS presenting in lemony tastes etc. Just terpenes across the full spectrum a hopsy kind of acrid sickly sweet sour perfumed overpowering and intoxicating aroma that buzzes your head as you sniff it.unique compared to all the other SS I have grown.
My MK x SS just broke thru the ground today, yeah!!! LIFE! Happy growing one and all.
ULMW is offline Quote