Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Crazy Carl's movie club, criterion edition

Thread Title Search
Crazy Carl's movie club, criterion edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2019, 05:01 AM #31
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Alright gang, a quick update. Some little angels are poking their halo'd heads above the soil. The mental floss is 5 for 5, the c-plus is 4 for 4, the sweet skunk xl is 1 for 1, the domxblockhead is 2 for 3 and the kingxblockhead is 1 for 3 so far. No activity on the ancestral skunk front, although that isn't hugely shocking. We'll see what the next few days bring, but I'm very pleased with the germination rates thus far.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:53 AM #32
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Alright, time for an update. Here are some pics of the little ones:

I did a little poking around with a bamboo bbq skewer and the third KingxBH may be joining us for the trip. I may have also fried it with this heat mat. It's been my first time using one, and I have a sneaking suspicion it did not head evenly and that the center was especially hot. I've unplugged it now and given the first actual watering with my E.M.'s. The c-plus seem to be especially vigorous and putting on some big leaves quick. I think I will be transplanting up into 1ish gallons by Thursday.

As for smell's developing in the jars from the first run. The first SPGxBB to come down which I thought smelled the most of grapefruit while growing seems to be developing a blueberry smell in the jar. And more spear shaped Citra paradiso has some lemon coming out and it's sister has a deepening of her fruity funkiness. Everything else seems fairly consistent with nothing noticeably different developing.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:31 PM #33
lamenamenumbers

Update time. Life has been very busy, and as is usually the case, the plants are the ones to suffer. I lost some growth time messing around with the heat mat and dome. They are under the big light and in bigger pots now.

I've been really impressed with the vigour of the mental floss and C-plus. Although the single c-plus pictured above put out the two big single leaves and then nothing, until it popped out the weird looking cluster. Hope everyone's garden is doing well.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:03 AM #34
lamenamenumbers

Time for an update now that the plants are starting to look like something. Here is the whole gang:

Team Mental Floss is coming along nicely with some variation, but also two plants that look very similar.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:05 AM #35
lamenamenumbers

Sweet skunk XL:

Dom X Blockhead:

Old 02-08-2019, 06:07 AM #36
lamenamenumbers

C plus:

Kingx Blockhead:

Old 02-22-2019, 08:58 PM #37
lamenamenumbers

Alright gang, time for a long over due update. Life has been very busy and mother nature threw a ton of snow into the mix to spice it up. Some clown wanted to air out his soil mix, got lazy(stoned) and forgot to put it back in the garbage cans before two feet of snow came Add an unexpected trip or two resulting in some wilt and you have the recipe for neglect. Luckily, the plants bounced back from the wilt in a matter of hours. As for the plants it turned out to be a bit of a sausage fest, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. All three Domxblockheads were male, as was my one kingxblockhead. I got one female from the 4 c-plus plants, but luckily three of the five mental floss were ladies. And the sweet skunk xl will obviously be a lady. I made the flip to 12/12 on February 12th. So I've got 5 plants moving forward and seeing them it seems to be a good number for the tent.

Old 02-22-2019, 09:08 PM #38
lamenamenumbers

I really would have liked to have seen more of the blockhead genetics in action, but all in good time. I'm happy to see more of the blueberry lines with a bit of sweet skunk thrown in for good measure. I think when working from regular seeds I'll pop a minimum of 5 no matter what to increase my chances of getting some variation and better odds of getting some females. While clones would be more efficient I absolutely love seeing the variation and parental representation in a cross that growing from seed allows for. Well now is when things start to get interesting so let's see what magic these gals have in them.

Sweet Skunk Xl:

Mental Flosses:

C-Plus:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2019, 09:35 PM #39
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
This thread is false advertising! There are no movies, just beautiful, beautiful marijuana plants, as far as the eye can see!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2019, 10:21 PM #40
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
lamenamenumbers, nice selection you have going. One of my favorite plants in constant rotation in the garden is the SS XL. I was lucky in finding something that I really love in that line. The mental floss i recently harvested is in for another round as I didn't do it justice last grow. I have tried some samples while its curing and its a strong cerebral type effect and can see why chimera named it mental floss. Anyhow nice show and good luck in the garden....
Jahaze is offline Quote