Alright gang, time for a long over due update. Life has been very busy and mother nature threw a ton of snow into the mix to spice it up. Some clown wanted to air out his soil mix, got lazy(stoned) and forgot to put it back in the garbage cans before two feet of snow came
Add an unexpected trip or two resulting in some wilt and you have the recipe for neglect. Luckily, the plants bounced back from the wilt in a matter of hours. As for the plants it turned out to be a bit of a sausage fest, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. All three Domxblockheads were male, as was my one kingxblockhead. I got one female from the 4 c-plus plants, but luckily three of the five mental floss were ladies. And the sweet skunk xl will obviously be a lady. I made the flip to 12/12 on February 12th. So I've got 5 plants moving forward and seeing them it seems to be a good number for the tent.