Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Crazy Carl's movie club, criterion edition

Thread Title Search
Crazy Carl's movie club, criterion edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2018, 06:11 AM #1
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Crazy Carl's movie club, criterion edition

File this one under better late than never. Starting at week 9 of flowering, but that's when the pics are the most interesting. Like many of you, I too fell victim to the amazing sales that Breeder's retail put on last year, and have the dvd cases to show for it. It will probably take me a life time or two to work through everything I bought. Thanks so much to Mr. Salesman and Chimera for making it happen. And of course thanks to Crazy Carl for the deals and those dvd cases. I've been posting my citra paradiso pics in that thread so I may not post them in here. The other strains I have on the go are Sweet pink grapefruitx blueberry, lullablox, and northern lightsxchemd. On with the pic parade! Starting with one of the nlxchemd

Last edited by lamenamenumbers; 12-03-2018 at 06:35 AM..
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 AM #2
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
And here is the second Northern Lightsxchemd:

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:18 AM #3
lamenamenumbers

The first grapefruitx blueberry which reeks of grapefruit which is what I'm after:

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:20 AM #4
lamenamenumbers

The second grapefruitxblueberry cross:

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:25 AM #5
lamenamenumbers

And my one lullablox, which seems to love the soilmix I cooked up, barely ever any signs of deficiency. Really hoping for CBD goodness from this gal:

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:20 AM #6
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light

great show- the citra, too. keep it up!
bsgospel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:08 PM #7
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Dang..

Been waiting for this..
Those are all some lovely looking plants! Props for going all out with nearly the whole range of Chimera variants.

I hope also you truly love the fruits of your labour.

Keep us updated

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:35 AM #8
lamenamenumbers

Thanks guys, I will do my best to keep this updated. And I'll try and put some smell updates in as well, although grapefruit/citrus is the overwhelming scent in the tent right now. The Nlxchemd both seem to have a rubbery/peppery scent. It reminds me of a yoga mat. I'm looking forward to trying out the fruits of my labour, I haven't actually smoked in about 15 years. I took what has turned out to be a longer than expected break after what I will call an edibles "incident". Although my passion has always been growing cannabis.( My beloved orchids are now filling the role of neglected red headed step child. They've got to up their game to vie for my affection). I have a pretty good selection of Chimera's varieties although now that I think of it, I think I may only have one or two varieties containing the Jack. I'm not even done the first run and I'm already day dreaming about what to run next. Although I'm leaning towards going all out on the Ancestral Skunk #1 as they aren't getting any younger.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:45 AM #9
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
I too felt like I had stolen gold with those promos.

I am guessing; but if you haven’t smoked in fifteen years, then you likely haven’t been growing either... or have you? Either way, beautiful job! If you have been on hiatus from growing cannabis, it certainly doesn’t show!

Tell us about your “cooked up” soil mix and what you’re using for lighting?

Within the next few months I plan to dig into AS #1 in a committed fashion. Hope you go that route too, as it would be nice to see more shows of it.

Looking forward to your updates.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:17 AM #10
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Lamenamenumbers, everything looks great! You are doing a fantastic job with chimes gear. Im glad many here took advantage of the fire sale...not only the excellent price but the excellent clones crossed to thoughtfully selected pollen donors. I have pulled plants that rival local dispensary flower in taste and potency. If you were lucky enough to snag some seeds you will certainly find a plant or two that you won't want to be without.
Jahaze is offline Quote