Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Seed Pricing on Remaining Stock

Thread Title Search
Seed Pricing on Remaining Stock Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 08:19 PM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Seed Pricing on Remaining Stock

Folks,

I have asked Gypsy and PANIKZ to drop the pricing on the seeds at RGS.

Prices will be:

BlockHead Hybrids- $75
Blueberry Hybrids- $80
Sweet Skunk Feminized - $100/10, $60/5

Get them while they last, I don't want to hear 'hey Chimera, when will more be released" when these are gone.

Time to act is now if you want them. Good luck to those who want to get them while they can.

Please don't contact me directly, we don't do direct sales.

-Chimera

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:16 PM #2
Stonecutter

Stonecutter has a spectacular aura aboutStonecutter has a spectacular aura aboutStonecutter has a spectacular aura about
Very reasonable, and most generous, as always.

Thank you Chimera.

I will be taking advantage of this most definitely.

Best wishes,
Stonecutter.
Stonecutter is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 10:10 PM #3
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Folks,

I have asked Gypsy and PANIKZ to drop the pricing on the seeds at RGS.

Prices will be:

BlockHead Hybrids- $75
Blueberry Hybrids- $80
Sweet Skunk Feminized - $100/10, $60/5

Get them while they last, I don't want to hear 'hey Chimera, when will more be released" when these are gone.

Time to act is now if you want them. Good luck to those who want to get them while they can.

Please don't contact me directly, we don't do direct sales.

-Chimera

Yep i am getting all the prices corrected as we speak , thank you Chimera for clearing a few things up with us and we shall get these seeds available with the new pricing withing the next couple of hours,..

Also for anyone whos been asking Chimera has informed us the Haze seeds are indeed Tom Hills HAZE so they will be availible as such as well when we correct the pricing ..

And anyone banging orders in dont forget to write your Baked Beanz freebies in the check out comments or you wont get them, we are out of Black lime f3 aswell so they are gone..

Old 10-20-2018, 11:14 PM #4
AndrewNLD

AndrewNLD will become famous soon enoughAndrewNLD will become famous soon enough
seems like when I switch to Cad. funds....the prices go kinda wakado...like 77$ cita paradiso...but the further down they like 170 bucks or something....
AndrewNLD is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 12:20 AM #5
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewNLD View Post
seems like when I switch to Cad. funds....the prices go kinda wakado...like 77$ cita paradiso...but the further down they like 170 bucks or something....
Can you check now mate they was being changed at the same time im assuming ,..

Old 10-21-2018, 12:33 AM #6
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Wow!

Discount Chimera seeds - and we were gonna do a Christmas Special - but Christmas has come a bit early - so I'd take advantage of it - if I were you.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:45 AM #7
Chimera

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the idea was never to have these sit on shelves, rather in growers gardens reaching for the light.

Hope those that want them take the opportunity, may not be many of those left.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:17 AM #8
grassyknoll

grassyknoll will become famous soon enoughgrassyknoll will become famous soon enough
Dangit! I paid full price for a pack of Hawaiian Spice a few days ago. Just my luck.
grassyknoll is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 04:20 AM #9
bloyd

bloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nicebloyd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassyknoll View Post
Dangit! I paid full price for a pack of Hawaiian Spice a few days ago. Just my luck.
I'd be bummed as well but I can almost guarantee when you grow/sample the spice the extra$ will be an afterthought.
bloyd is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 07:23 AM #10
Chimera

I’ll compensate anyone who ordered at the full price with extra seeds of your choice.

Send me a message and I will forward a request to Panikz to help sort it out.

We’re all about fairness and we appreciate our clients.

7 members found this post helpful.