What's new

Auto SoG

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
yes, i meant oakyjoe
i managed a project in 2meters x 1 x 2 homebox with 3 x 600 w hps on a lightrail with cooltubes and 25plants /sqm with topfeed in hydrotons. only main buds. with kannabia flash, and gnome. results were incredible over a kg/ sqm. tent was climatized, rh set to perfect etc, so it wasn t luck

p.s: should i merge the 2 sog threads into 1?

burmese

sog auto yes, but it depends on structure of plants to perform good yield, anyway for me its waste of energy/for sog i go rather 12/12 from seeds //

Deprivation

you can do it but you need to know your strain, not just jump in and try this or that, also trimming skillz will be key to a even canopy !

Veggia farmer

Whipedmeat: 3x600 w per homebox? That is som decent yield indeed. Did you have a journal on it?
What strain(s) did you use?

For me you can merge the 2 threads into 1.

Veggia farmer

Burmese: could you explain in more deepth ?

Deprivation: any adivce on how to trim for an even canopy?

I as thinking about taking all the sucker branches, but that doesnt help so much for an even canopy due to the height of each plant. I guess you didnt do topping or fim?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
Veggia farmer, not in a single box. 2 meter x 1 meter x 2 meters height the 3 600 w hps moved all along on a lightrail. 1.8 meters lenght

no journal.my old pc was seized no pics at all sorry. kannabiaseeds: flash, and gnome . average yield was aorund 50g/plant(30-80)

Veggia farmer

Ok.

Sorry to hear about Your pc, probably other stuff aswell i Guess..

Topfeed with hydrotons, so all soilless. Did you some transplanting? Thinking about sexing, or fem beans?

Cut away all the sucker branches?

Sound like a noob here, I know, but untill now I have only grown larger plants and most outdoors... But I grow good outdoors, not just cannabis, so I try to replicate what I do outdoors a lot.. Have used pots quite a lot, but when I tried bed in 2012, well, it so damn easy and forgiving in many many ways..So I stuck to it for now.. And yeah, gives loads of flexibility..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
yes exactly described, transplanting was only that, seeds went into jiffy or grodan pots, than directly to the final pot 15x15x25 cm ~ all was fem, but worth to start few more and wait few weeks and discard some because of any cause... all the lower branches were removed only 1 main bud usually with a support stick

burmese

hi veggie farmer,,, i mean nothing special, only higher chance for side branching in 18/6 lights,, also very long petioles usually ,,

Mr. Stinky

Like this? Short term amnesia breeding runs in the zigzag hut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php