Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Legit site?

Thread Title Search
Legit site? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 09:38 PM #21
Marlee1119

Marlee1119 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Sent Chimera PM regarding your query. Thanks for the heads up.

We were targeted last year by a faux site Stardust that stole Great Lakes Genetics gear, us and others listed on site.
It's to bad there r companies and ppl out there like this, my mind just can't comprehend this, all for a quik buck..scammers, thieves and pirates of the night..I wish the best for anybody breeder, retailer, consumer who has ever been ripped by unscrupulous people/companies..peace
Marlee1119 is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 09:40 PM #22
Marlee1119

Quote:
Sent Chimera PM regarding your query. Thanks for the heads up.

We were targeted last year by a faux site Stardust that stole Great Lakes Genetics gear, us and others listed on site.
Also forgot to mention, my gratitude for passing along to chimera given my postings are not up enough to pm ppl..peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:19 PM #23
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you aridbud and Marlee

I have never heard of this site nor have we done any business with them.

Add it to the scam list !

Old 09-30-2018, 11:15 PM #24
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
I wouldn't trust this site it has been brought to our attention previously, and they have a lot of the seed boutique stuff on there gypsy isn't happy about that because he's wondering how they have ( or making out the have )his stock,.. avoid like the plague its dodgee

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:16 PM #25
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
I wouldn't trust this site it has been brought to our attention previously, and they have a lot of the seed boutique stuff on there gypsy isn't happy about that because he's wondering how they have ( or making out the have )his stock,.. avoid like the plague its dodgee
They copy/paste offerings just like Stardust trying to make unsuspecting customers believe they are legit, using Great Lakes Genetics (cut/paste breeders offerings). Buy from KNOWN sources!!!

Bud Aroma from Laguna/Redondo Beach, CA is another one....fake site.

Thanks to Marlee for putting spotlight on fake/faux sites!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 07:11 PM #26
Marlee1119

Quote:
They copy/paste offerings just like Stardust trying to make unsuspecting customers believe they are legit, using Great Lakes Genetics (cut/paste breeders offerings). Buy from KNOWN sources!!!

Bud Aroma from Laguna/Redondo Beach, CA is another one....fake site.

Thanks to Marlee for putting spotlight on fake/faux sites!
As I'm sure everyone here does, I work hard for my money and can't waste it especially when it comes to things like this that I can't always afford..I'm glad I've been able to help but also thanks to the other members on here who have also put their time into helping looking into this..peace all and have a grateful day!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:34 PM #27
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Yall for getting the word out.

It's bad enough seeds cost so damn much but it's worse when the retailer is a scam artist.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 07:37 PM #28
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Thanks Yall for getting the word out.

It's bad enough seeds cost so damn much but it's worse when the retailer is a scam artist.
Yup...add RCMC to the list....
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote