Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Legit site?

Thread Title Search
Legit site? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 05:08 PM #1
Marlee1119

Marlee1119 will become famous soon enough
Legit site?

So putzing around I came across a site that had alot of chimera gear as well as others..it is very similar to another Canadian bank in it's format and setup..it seems a bit dubious..I don't want to violate any TOU so not sure how to make this site aware?
Marlee1119 is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 05:25 PM #2
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Private message a mod and ask what is most appropriate to not disrespect anyone. Bless up

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 05:55 PM #3
Marlee1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
Private message a mod and ask what is most appropriate to not disrespect anyone. Bless up
I don't think I can bc I don't have enough posts up yet!?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 06:13 PM #4
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Name the site but do not link it.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 06:18 PM #5
Marlee1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Name the site but do not link it.
Thank u.. grabseeds

Old 09-30-2018, 06:29 PM #6
Marlee1119

There's allot of nice looking things on there but am a bit skeptical as there isn't much info on then

Old 09-30-2018, 06:31 PM #7
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
I will try and do some reading and see if I can find anything helpful

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Old 09-30-2018, 06:36 PM #8
Marlee1119

I was just perusing their inventory and decided I would try and contact them..when I did and tried to submit my questions it directed me to an error page?hmmmmm

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 06:38 PM #9
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

If you had done a general internet search on the company and found nothing as I have then I can say for good chance they are not to be trusted probably scam I looked on the reservoir seeds stuff and 100 seed for like 190 or so yeah that's too good to be true thanks for bringing this to attention you saved many of us from being screwed over blessings your way marlee

Old 09-30-2018, 06:47 PM #10
Marlee1119

Yeah I had my suspicions..thanks for the help as well and hopefully nobody gets screwed by this site..peace

2 members found this post helpful.