Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Cultivators Choice SamS Haze/ Mexican X Original Haze /Skunk #1

Thread Title Search
Cultivators Choice SamS Haze/ Mexican X Original Haze /Skunk #1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2018, 07:58 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Cultivators Choice SamS Haze/ Mexican X Original Haze /Skunk #1

Thanks Chimera, Breeders Retail and Sam The Skunkman for the opportunity to timewarp and experience the plants from my childhood once again. Very pleased to try the Haze varitals and Mexican influence can only be some fasten the seat belt final product kinda highs. Lovely!
Early days just added to flower but I am already interested and pleased to watch her grow.
Happy growing!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_193513.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	458831 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_193546.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	458832 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_193622.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	458833 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_193632.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	458834 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_193700.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	458835

Name:	20180608_194818.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	458836 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_194846.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	458837 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180608_194914.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	458838
ULMW is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:19 PM #2
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Looking very nice.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:02 AM #3
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
haze time. I'll be checking back, good fortunes to you on the long journey.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 03:49 AM #4
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Thanks again for posting another of the breeder's retail strains! Also thanks for making me fell less bad about my impulse buys when they had those damned promos. Once the legalization coconut drops here I'm hoping to contribute some pics myself. Keep up the amazing work and thanks again. How big is your flowering area if you don't me asking? You seem to have half the catalogue in flower at any given time
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 09:52 PM #5
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Thanks for all the kind words , support and interest. Yes I feel.the stabalizer of Skunk may be dominant but if so I expect shorter flowering period. Now happily I watch her stretch and develop.
I have a 120 Mammoth tent for flowering but run a seperate veg chamber to help.maintain continuos grows and flowering chamber is mixed from landraces, long flowering types to the far corners and indicas or hybrids in centre and in a cross shape between the taĺler Sativas. I start plants on top of a second bucket / plant pot to save moving my light. I then drop my plants at the end of stretch and they manage the environmental restrictions well. During stretch I rotate all my plants each week.and often take photos on that day as I clean the tent and check each plant thoroughly before replacing them into the tent. After stretch I allow plants to stabalize by maintaining one place and stop moving them.
I have grown Aces Haze x KaliChina and Purple Haze x Purple PCK which were both around 14 to 16 weekers. I am guessing around 16 to 20 wks is realistic. I am just awaiting new COB LEDS to add more spectrum too the grow environment too. Should be a fun summer ! Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:52 AM #6
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
I flower my old school thunk 15-16 weeks.

Micro style, 28" head room, low stress training.

I cobbed the most recent harvest, so nice.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:29 AM #7
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
I've ran skunk x o haze and it took 20-22 weeks to finish.

From seed, I wonder. Cuttings can mature a couple weeks sooner.

How many watts, and soil or coco.

Did you keep cuttings for future grows, tell us everything.

Old 06-16-2018, 04:41 PM #8
ULMW

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180616_163713.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	459667 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180616_145516.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	459668 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180616_145454.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	459669
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:41 PM #9
ULMW

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180617_213842.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	459787
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 08:21 PM #10
ULMW

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180624_194319.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	460530 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180624_194441.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	460531
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.