What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Punto Rojo, Colombian Gold, or any Pure Mexican Landraces?

• Thread starter Buddhafamily456
  • Start date
B

Buddhafamily456

I’ve been searching for a long time for any place carrying any pure Punto Rojo, Colombian Gold, or any pure Mexican landraces. Could anyone point me in the right direction in finding any of these pure without being made a hybrid?

thejact55

Mango biche from cbg is a real deal columbian.
Jarilla from cbg is pure sinaloa mexican, i had my doubts initially, but pics are saying otherwise.
Bodhi has offerings occasionally, but i dont know where to access.

There are plenty of people here that have some of these mexican and columbian stashes, just try to make friends and see what happens. Be patient and stay diligent. Good luck!

troutman

Seed Whore
^^^^ Like he says make friends and wait.

It's kind of rude just joining and asking for rare seeds right away.
Some people wait for years to get what they are looking for.
Keep your eyes on the seed banks 24/7 and be ready to buy at a moments notice.

Sometimes those special seeds are gone faster than french fries in a parking lot full of seagulls. :laughing:

B

Buddhafamily456

Mango biche from cbg is a real deal columbian.
Jarilla from cbg is pure sinaloa mexican, i had my doubts initially, but pics are saying otherwise.
Bodhi has offerings occasionally, but i dont know where to access.

There are plenty of people here that have some of these mexican and columbian stashes, just try to make friends and see what happens. Be patient and stay diligent. Good luck!

Thank you I was really curious about those cbg seeds

B

Buddhafamily456

^^^^ Like he says make friends and wait.

It's kind of rude just joining and asking for rare seeds right away.
Some people wait for years to get what they are looking for.
Keep your eyes on the seed banks 24/7 and be ready to buy at a moments notice.

Sometimes those special seeds are gone faster than french fries in a parking lot full of seagulls. :laughing:

I wasn’t trying to be rude, sorry if I came across that way? I was more or less looking to see if anyone knew of any reputable seedbanks that carried those genetics. Thanks for the input tho

Limeygreen

Veteran
Alchimia web shop, cannabiogen site and ace seeds site. Take a poke around and see what you find.

thejact55

They have cbg mango biche in stock at seedsman. Fyi.
Long flowering tall bitches, but genuine columbian.
They are out of jarilla.
Like troutman says, they go quick. You think gorilla glue or girl scout cookies are all the rage, lol watch a stampede of landracw junkies trample through the internet when rare seeds surface hahaa

C

Columbo1

Underground seed collective have a seemingly legit 1972 Colombian Gold but was out of stock last time I checked.

As mentioned previously Bodhi, Ace, Cannabiogen, The Real Seed Co., Snowhigh and Underground Seed Collective are the breeders to look for.

thejact55

Dont know of youve been in the game buddhafamily or just starting out, but for landraces check out the real seed company as just mentioned. They dont have any mexican or central/south american, but the landraces they do have are legit. Collected from home country directly or open pollination from freshly collecred stock. Not worked at all.

B

Buddhafamily456

Dont know of youve been in the game buddhafamily or just starting out, but for landraces check out the real seed company as just mentioned. They dont have any mexican or central/south american, but the landraces they do have are legit. Collected from home country directly or open pollination from freshly collecred stock. Not worked at all.

Thank you, I’ve actually been on their website before and wasn’t sure if they were authentic or not so thanks for letting me know.

To me it’s just become annoying with the commercialized weed and hyped up strains I’d just like to stay away from that whole thing and stick to the originals...

Grateful1

Theyre out there. Ive been working to preserve Pure durban poison for 15 years or so now. I am finally on track to harvest these seeds in a few months. I have a lot of good ones Im working on now. Alcapulco gold is another other in the works.

B

Buddhafamily456

Theyre out there. Ive been working to preserve Pure durban poison for 15 years or so now. I am finally on track to harvest these seeds in a few months. I have a lot of good ones Im working on now. Alcapulco gold is another other in the works.

Awesome man

Nup

Read... buy seeds... read some more... get more seeds ... germ a couple... do more reading ... get more seeds, its a vicious circle hah!

Love the energy thats in the ladrace-type message boards. Peace

GRoot

Veteran
Underground seed collective have a seemingly legit 1972 Colombian Gold but was out of stock last time I checked.

As mentioned previously Bodhi, Ace, Cannabiogen, The Real Seed Co., Snowhigh and Underground Seed Collective are the breeders to look for.
This is great advice for newbies 👍🏻Thanks for looking out for those searching for gold

grayeyes

Looking for the authentic can be taxing. Before I found landrace Durban Poison, I read tens of ads on seed sellers websites offering ' real landrace durban poison' to scroll down and read 'flowering time 8-9 weeks' or in text buried in the ad 'hybrid with skunk'.

All we can do is keep looking and asking questions. They have to be out there somewhere.

GRoot

Veteran
Looking for the authentic can be taxing. Before I found landrace Durban Poison, I read tens of ads on seed sellers websites offering ' real landrace durban poison' to scroll down and read 'flowering time 8-9 weeks' or in text buried in the ad 'hybrid with skunk'.

All we can do is keep looking and asking questions. They have to be out there somewhere.
There are real durbs that flower in 9 weeks. Depends on selections used to further the line. The durb SSSC had and also used in DTHF is a true 9weeker.

grayeyes

By 'real' I meant NOT HYBRIDIZED. The flowering time tells you if it is landrace or Holland-baked. The Holland-baked stuff was not what I wanted.