Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Thread Title Search
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2018, 02:33 PM #41
Alatrist

Alatrist will become famous soon enoughAlatrist will become famous soon enough
Are you getting answers to your orders?
I made one yesterday morning but still didn't get no confirmation or cash sending adress and I'm afraid I'll be too late...

Cheers.
Alatrist is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 02:54 PM #42
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
Im sure he'll catch up soon.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:12 PM #43
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
I'm a bit behind on emails but don't worry, anybody who emails/orders before the 29th will have their orders fulfilled.

This means that if you email on the 29th and we're still exchanging emails after the 29th, that's fine.

If you email on the 30th then you will not have your email/order answered.

Hope that's clear..

Thanks
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:19 PM #44
pangolin

pangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nicepangolin is just really nice

Last edited by pangolin; 01-24-2018 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Beaten to the post!!
pangolin is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:25 PM #45
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
I've just robbed an OAP to put my last order in!

Joking. Not joking.
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 06:38 PM #46
Alatrist

Alatrist will become famous soon enoughAlatrist will become famous soon enough
Ah ok, thank you for the answer. Good to hear it.

Cheers!
Alatrist is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 11:22 AM #47
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Put a little order in yesterday, just waiting for the thumbs up from Sales Man r:
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 11:23 AM #48
zamzia

Just noticed that the Sub-forum Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail has been removed from the Forums home page links. Dafuq
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 07:44 PM #49
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yeah, now it sits in the SB vendors area, no big deal except lower exposure.
Hopefully after BR closes, this sub forum will stay alive with fresh posts about all seeds that were sold in this short time, gotta be lots of great plants.

Cheers

*still having trouble deciding for my order, very likely going full cannacopia
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:55 PM #50
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Hi all,

I think I've cleared the backlog of emails and everything should be up to date.

Yeah, we've been downgraded and I've had one or two emails from people who have thought the forum taken out.

As koondense says, I hope people continue to show the varieties we've sold over the past year and that any special cuts kept as well..
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.