Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Thread Title Search
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2018, 10:05 PM #31
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
I must ask you guys, what packs would you get on the last order if your budget was 100€?
My picks are still not determined, maybe you can help me decide.

Cheers
Greetings Koondense. Happy 2018. 100€ Try the SS Fems really recommend them and Blockheads!!
Happy Growing!!!
They are all superb.
If you looking originals and genetics it is as much bliss as muchas it is hard work only having 100 budget.

SamS O. Haze x Sk1 ? Yesteryear classic !
Schnazzleberry 3 and 4 are also worth a look for sure!

The list goes on and on... I recommend try find or borrow extra cash and invest....Seriously. When these are gone they ate gone and not likely to resurface for some time.

Happy ahopping. Hope you enjoy.
Happy growing too!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2018, 02:05 PM #32
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yeah ULMW, I can go up to 150max, so I can include the OHxSk1 or Thunk maybe.
The Cannacopia packs seem to be a steal at 15€, looking for the jack x c99.
I'm generally more of sativa fan, hate the couch lock effect.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:23 PM #33
Stonecutter

Stonecutter has a spectacular aura aboutStonecutter has a spectacular aura aboutStonecutter has a spectacular aura about
The best 'sativa' high I have found so far has been the Hawaiian Spice, OHxSk is good, but the HS is a whole shelf above - in my opinion.

I too am trying to scrape together some money for seeds I don't really need, but I definately want!
Stonecutter is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2018, 09:25 PM #34
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Yeah ULMW, I can go up to 150max, so I can include the OHxSk1 or Thunk maybe.
The Cannacopia packs seem to be a steal at 15€, looking for the jack x c99.
I would go with a few packs of the Cannacopia Haze hybrids as well as SLK X SS, Congo x SS, Lemon Cello, Hawaiian Spice and Incense Haze x SS.

I would definitely recommend having the Incense Haze x SS in your final list.

Old 01-10-2018, 05:04 PM #35
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
Its a great shame that BR has to close but health and family have to come first. Big thanks to BR and Chi for including me in the catalogue!

for those of you wanting a last chance saloon opportunity to get my gear i have sent a few packs of Pre-98 Bubba S1s and a few packs of the White Rhino x Bubba fems so that they are in stock for the last couple of weeks.

cheers

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:06 PM #36
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks to all you guys; All the breeders, Chimera, Mister Retail himself (especially!), and to all you growers who showed off their strains/grows and made me wanna get some of this action....

Its been pretty cool, talking to all of you....

Thanks guys.
rexamus616 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:10 PM #37
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
I am definantly robbing the piggie bank for this. The last time I stocked up on seed was Jan 2016,I found some keepers there for sure but my old sweet tooth never left the stable.

Sorry you have to close shop B.R. I'm looking forward to an order tho before you're done .

Old 01-16-2018, 05:50 PM #38
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Will this forum be archived or ....? I usually copy and paste the best stuff into another document but should we gather even more for posterity?
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 07:22 AM #39
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enoughBongi will become famous soon enough
I hope that it is not so that there is no shop like this.
Bongi is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 12:28 PM #40
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
Such a sad news, i will make an order quickly.
sirtween is offline Quote