Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Thread Title Search
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2018, 06:23 AM #21
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Hmmmm, what to get on last order...???

Thank you BR, you are/were awesome.
Chappi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:34 AM #22
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
I hate to hear this... You were one of the more reputable and responsive of all the reputable banks out there. Sorry to hear that but family is more important than anything else.

Peace,
KF

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:31 PM #23
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Thank you all for the well wishes and good vibes

Especially to Chimera who has helped me a lot one way or another. Thank you for your time, teaching me a lot about the plant and being a good friend

I'm sorry to all that I couldn't develop BR to it's potential but I have to go in a different direction at present.

More later...
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:38 AM #24
Selfscience7

Selfscience7 will become famous soon enough
One thing for certain, the bar has been risen by Breeder’s Retail. I know it’s going to be tough for many of us, including Chimera’s search for a new retailer to match the type of service you provided to us. Wish you the best of health and supreme prosperity on this upcoming journey.
Selfscience7 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:17 PM #25
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
It's ironic as legalization sweeps the US the seed business is dying a slow death.

When things were hardcore illegal it was a seed buying frenzy. Now no one takes credit cards, banks won't work with canna businesses and shops are shutting down left and right.

Time to dive in to the vault full of bitncoins like Screwge McDuck.
I wouldn't say dying, just now we have several seedbanks in the USA breeders popping up left and right. Of course the clone market is kicking some ass.

Really a good portion of seed banks will die come full legalization when it will cost about the same as a pack of cigarettes for a pack of decent weed. Not too many people grow tobacco and the ones who do are not making a living at it. I'll still grow my own but as for seeds I've been breeding more than I buy for years not for profit just for fun. Corporations will take over very few people like me will continue to grow.

Just in MA they allow growing legally now but not too many people are growing.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:40 PM #26
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
First seeds i ever saw were sold out out of the back of high times. cash worked just fine.
For a while longer, one can still access stock from the same hands, and cash still works.

Old 01-03-2018, 09:18 PM #27
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
I thought I would mention it here as well as the catalogue thread - We are now totally sold out of Tom Hill Haze!

Sorry to all who wanted a pack but I have none left to offer.

Thanks
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 09:52 PM #28
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Just seeing this as I've been traveling and wasn't able to get on here. Just glad I have a chance to say thank you to breeders retail for their exceptional service. And that despite the puns in my emails and cards you still sent the seeds. Thank you so much for taking this on so that we could access these genetics. Hopefully I'll be back in one place in time to send off one last card. I guess it will have to be a retirement card. Take care of yourself and your family.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 05:18 PM #29
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I must ask you guys, what packs would you get on the last order if your budget was 100€?
My picks are still not determined, maybe you can help me decide.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 06:19 PM #30
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Depends on what you like to smoke
bsgospel is offline Quote