Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING.

Thread Title Search
Sad news - Breeders Retail is CLOSING. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2017, 08:09 PM #11
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Shit, y'all can hand me the torch. I won't be kissing any ass but I will sell the seeds people order, of course I would open the company for every breeder I got time to mail out seeds and plenty of good health I'm just a simple farmer who loves breeding my own. I could definitely deal with disgruntled customers just send them a free pack of my own seeds I give plenty away for free just to friends. Probably couldn't sell Ancestral Skunk without people being forewarned they have a tendency to herm out.

Of course I'd love to see Seed Bay back up and running at full tilt for Gypsy I don't mind if he taxes me just as long as everything I make is under the table I'll pay taxes to Gypsy no problem it's the government that can suck my dick.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:44 PM #12
MountZionCollec

MountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of light
Following
MountZionCollec is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:49 PM #13
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
The last year has been real and it has been fun.

I’m saddened to see BR go but you can only do what’s right for you.

Best of luck in the future!
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:31 AM #14
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
Terrible news! Your offerings and service are top notch and will be missed by all. I hope someone is able to pickup the torch and carry it on.

Best wishes salesman you’ll be missed.
Krausen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:46 AM #15
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
I really hope there becomes a nice balance, so that the seed market still has some value. I’m thinking you can buy ye much from dispensarys, and grow x amount at home. The dispensary idea promotes lazy people who feel entitled to good weed. No, I say you want top notch bud, grow it yourself.

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 05:09 AM #16
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Best of luck and grateful that you offered what you did when you could. HAPPY TRAILS BROTHER.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:27 AM #17
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Seed banks come and go, but the people you meet and friendships go on forever.

I’ve honestly never dealt with a better bank; someone that shares and represents our common respect of our clients, is committed to fair treatment of our customers, and just overall interest in being a solid, honest, reliable person.

I’m sad to see this chapter close for a number of reasons, one being that BR the only current Chimera Seeds retailer. New things in the horizon for 2018, but whatever happens - I am glad that BR is putting himself and family first. You deserve nothing less my friend.

If you want CC, TH, Cannacopia Or Chimera seeds, I suggest stocking up while you can. Could be a while before you see any of these things available again.

Take care of yourself brother.

Sincerely,
-Chimera

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:22 PM #18
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Best wishes breeders retail. Thanks for the opportunity to grab some dank gear while it lasted. Sad to see you close shop...
Jahaze is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2018, 07:26 PM #19
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
BR

You will be missed you were a breath of fresh air . Full of deatails , Honest , courteous and on point.

Best wishes brother , Health and family over everything

1luvbigherb

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:39 PM #20
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the roughNEED 4 SEED is a jewel in the rough
Sad to hear, it was nice to buy from you. You gave me the cookies and a lot more not grown yet. Greets to crazy Karl and stay well!
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote