What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

ambertrichome

Veteran
The California Harvest Festival started in 1967.

I started smoking weed in 1966, and have seen ALOT of weed. Real Viet Black in 1970 from my friends older brother brought 10lbs back. Real Panama from 71. Oaxacan, Michoacan, Acapulco, Nepali Temple Hash 1970. LOOSE Thai, No Friggin Junk Sticks. Sticks are for Commercial. The good stuff is/was loose. Ven BOEL says the Stick was Junk vs Loose, and the Loose is where they got their original seeds. The Thai SELLERS said this is what they smoked, and sold the trash on a stick. A lot was pretty good trash though.
Sensi Santa Marta.. GREEN as could be, with Red, and Yellow. Really Colorful. 1972. Only Sensi Columbian Ive ever seen, and would make you really paranoid in public.

The Oaxacan was the only shit that gave me auditory hallucinations, not to mention extreme paranoia. 1972. $40 1/4lb. 1000's of seeds. Probably 2oz os seed per 1/4lb, and it would ring your friggin bell hard. You could get stoned, wathch TV, raid the fridge, go to sleep 3 hours, and wake up stoned to the gills still. Eyes still red and everything. Most stuff now days hardly does my eyes like that. Swami Blue Orca Haze will.

I am from Eastern Ky, and have seen Skunk here since 1973. And its still here in small pockets. My buddy used to have it starting in 79, and the cops got it in 83. Then we got Nevils Sk1, Nevils NL5 x Haze, Mazar. We still have Nevils Original Mazar. But it takes forever, and cant be grown in most places in USA. Shit doesn't finish until Late November, - Mid December outside. Also can get 15 feet tall. Myth all Indica are short/Medium.
The Real Seed Company Mazar also is late like this, and can get 15 feet tall. But the 6 footers are best.

Sacred Seeds also started in the late 1930s, and had genetics going back to 1915.

ambertrichome

Veteran
The California Harvest Festival started in 1967. Uncle Fester started working with weed on the FARM, in 1965. By 68 BOEL were importing Hash, Weed, from every place there was to obtain it.

Also, you quoted Uncle Fester Wrong on an Earlier Post.

This IS NOT UNCLE FESTER THE METH MAKER> NOPE WRONG DUDE.

The MODER FESTER is MY AGE. UNCLE FESSTER HELLS ANGEL WAS BORN AROUND 1935, AND IS DECEASED.

The UF you speak of is named

tHE modern uf, IS FRIGGIN younger than me.

I started smoking weed in 1966, and have seen ALOT of weed. Real Viet Black in 1970 from my friends older brother brought 10lbs back. Real Panama from 71. Oaxacan, Michoacan, Acapulco, Nepali Temple Hash 1970. LOOSE Thai, No Friggin Junk Sticks. Sticks are for Commercial. The good stuff is/was loose. Ven BOEL says the Stick was Junk vs Loose, and the Loose is where they got their original seeds. The Thai SELLERS said this is what they smoked, and sold the trash on a stick. A lot was pretty good trash though.
Sensi Santa Marta.. GREEN as could be, with Red, and Yellow. Really Colorful. 1972. Only Sensi Columbian Ive ever seen, and would make you really paranoid in public.

The Oaxacan was the only shit that gave me auditory hallucinations, not to mention extreme paranoia. 1972. $40 1/4lb. 1000's of seeds. Probably 2oz os seed per 1/4lb, and it would ring your friggin bell hard. You could get stoned, wathch TV, raid the fridge, go to sleep 3 hours, and wake up stoned to the gills still. Eyes still red and everything. Most stuff now days hardly does my eyes like that. Swami Blue Orca Haze will.

I am from Eastern Ky, and have seen Skunk here since 1973. And its still here in small pockets. My buddy used to have it starting in 79, and the cops got it in 83. Then we got Nevils Sk1, Nevils NL5 x Haze, Mazar. We still have Nevils Original Mazar. But it takes forever, and cant be grown in most places in USA. Shit doesn't finish until Late November, - Mid December outside. Also can get 15 feet tall. Myth all Indica are short/Medium.
The Real Seed Company Mazar also is late like this, and can get 15 feet tall. But the 6 footers are best.

Sacred Seeds also started in the late 1930s, and had genetics going back to 1915.

This IS NOT HELLS ANGELS UNCLE FESTER.

This UF, also builds BOMBS.

[PDF]
www.unclefesterbooks.com
www.unclefesterbooks.com/articles/uf.pdf

Tabletop
Methamphetamines -
Uncle Fester

“Nazi Methamphetamine”
Tabletop Recipe:
Standard Equipment Needed :woohoo::woohoo::shucks:

Uncle Fester Books

Some of these authors and bomb builders are as scary as their work. Others, more dangerous ones, are humble men living humble lives. Men like Steve Preisler, aka Uncle Fester, an icon to the home bomb-making society, who says that with his books anyone can make a bomb with a simple mixture of ingredients available at the local hardware store …:tiphat::tiphat:

Tp01

"Sacred Seeds also started in the late 1930s, and had genetics going back to 1915."
Very interesting. I would like to read more about this. Do u have anymore info? I herd in a pod cast that people are buying old cannabis medicine bottles from museums to research the pre 1940s genetics. I have also herd there were many stable cultivars for different medicinal needs. I have no opinion on who made what skunk when. I was not there but I do miss the loud skunky skunk. Never had the roadkill but boy I loved the various skunks around the ATL 1995 till bout 1998 then it all went fruity in my circles.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day AT

Shill shiilaree ,shill , shill ,shareee .

So many web sites are you working ATM ?
I know you are promoting here and Mr Nice forum any others I should be aware of ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
I go to the Gear Page, Stratocaster, Telecaster TDPRI, Marshall Amplifier, Les Paul forums.

Im also accused of being a shill for.

Roger Mayer Guitar Pedals
MOOG Guitar Pedals
Scumback Guitar Speakers
Tone Tubby Guitar Speakers
Pete Cornish
Metropoulos Amplifiers
Mather Guitar Cabinets
EC Collins Grill Cloth...$450 for the cloth alone for an Oversize copy of 1966 Marshall TVB 4 x 12 guitar cabinet. Handmade. Takes 8 hours to make 1 piece.

If I was a shill for all these manufacturers, Id be rich.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::laughing::

https://imgur.com/HeVkuXA

https://imgur.com/fSAuFDD

https://imgur.com/1YyUHh1

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day AT

How about giving some real insights .
Not crap copy / pasted from your google searches .

I have heard your rap about guitar forums before . Just like I have read all the BS you copy paste over 10 years ago .

You wanna tell fairy tales about old seeds . At least get creative .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Youe the one doing the fairy tales.

And taking up for Known Rats.

That right there tells me all I need to know about you.

Birds of a Feather and all.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day AT

I won`t take offence at you calling me an informer this time .
As it seems you have a hard time telling the difference between fantasy and reality .

If you ever insinuate I am a confidential informant or police co operator again, I will not be so forgiving ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Tp01

man my post got ate in yalls argument. Why don't yall start a thread to discuss whos a rat and who bread what?

a seed co from the early mid 1900s is very interesting. The all but vanishing of skunky herb is very interesting. talkin about people yall seem to not know is not, and every skunk thread gets marrd up with this dea rat steelin genetics stuff. I intend no disrespect but it sucks when everytime theres a new post in a skunk thread its someone talkin shit and arguing about who did what when. Wheres the real skunk! and how bout some info on a pre 1940s cannabis seed co.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Im just taking up for myself. I intended no arguments.

I know The Nature Farm stuff is the real deal stuff. He can argue all he wants. He trolls me everyplace. Ive got nothing to hide, and I'll go to any forum I like ect.

The Nature Farm, and Swami are also working together from what I hear, and they aint messin around. Nature Farm also work with Coastal Seeds. Nature Farm was responsible for Coastal getting the 90s Black Domina cut to use with their Heirloom NL1.

Theres really no a lot of info I know about Sacred Seeds other than Ive read they started around 1938, and had genes going back to the 19 Teens.
They had the original Romulan that was brought back from Korea in the early 50s.

original breeders started growing in there backyard and greenhouse in the 50`s, after being introduced to cannabis in the Korean war and bringing home seeds to Victoria. They struggled to grow and acclimatise these seeds selecting the faster flowering shorter plants from the tall lanky Korean strain. When the late sixties, early seventies rolled around they began trying Columbian and Mexician seeds and hybredized varieties from these. In the mid 80`s when the Afgani strains sweept into North America they breifly tried hybredizing with these but eventually when back to selecting the traits they liked in there old genetics. They worked mainly with Sativa genetics but always selected shorter squatter phenotypes which has made many people think that it is purely Indica strain.

Cannavore

Veteran
Im just taking up for myself. I intended no arguments.

I know The Nature Farm stuff is the real deal stuff. He can argue all he wants. He trolls me everyplace. Ive got nothing to hide, and I'll go to any forum I like ect.

The Nature Farm, and Swami are also working together from what I hear, and they aint messin around. Nature Farm also work with Coastal Seeds. Nature Farm was responsible for Coastal getting the 90s Black Domina cut to use with their Heirloom NL1.

Theres really no a lot of info I know about Sacred Seeds other than Ive read they started around 1938, and had genes going back to the 19 Teens.
They had the original Romulan that was brought back from Korea in the early 50s.

original breeders started growing in there backyard and greenhouse in the 50`s, after being introduced to cannabis in the Korean war and bringing home seeds to Victoria. They struggled to grow and acclimatise these seeds selecting the faster flowering shorter plants from the tall lanky Korean strain. When the late sixties, early seventies rolled around they began trying Columbian and Mexician seeds and hybredized varieties from these. In the mid 80`s when the Afgani strains sweept into North America they breifly tried hybredizing with these but eventually when back to selecting the traits they liked in there old genetics. They worked mainly with Sativa genetics but always selected shorter squatter phenotypes which has made many people think that it is purely Indica strain.

that black domina is mr bob hemphills who worked with coastal. he passed it to the nature farm.

ambertrichome

Veteran
On Instagram, Coastal thanks The Nature Farm for giving Hemphill the cut.

mrbobhemphill

the.nature.farm

seedsherenowseedbank

coastalseeds

Three phenos of #blacklights grown to perfection by @the.nature.farm Go check out his page for more awesome photos!

Thank you @the.nature.farm for making us a part of your garden and for making this breeding possible by hooking @mrbobhemphill up with the Black Domina cut.

Seems like they thanked Nature Farm for the cut?

kro-magnon

Veteran
The skunk story really became ridiculous, in the 2000's it was a famous strain of the 80's/90's now in 2018 it became a 60's strain and next decade it will be a 19th century strain.Time to stop this stupid marketing who tries to sell the original of the original and start to make good strains people will buy for their qualities not their supposed oldest genetics.

Cantharellus

Actually my great grandfather brought the skunk back with him from Belleau Wood. During the Christmas truce they were burning one with the Germans and they got to trading some seeds and the rest is history ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
Weve been smoking Skunk since the 70s here in East Ky.

Most of what I know it came from Meigs County Ohio, via California.

Meigs has also been known for great weed since the early 70s, and the genes came from PNW/Cali.

Cantharellus

I am sure Elmer Bud will be here to back me up because this shit is the dankest of the dank and is held verrrrry close...

Cantharellus

yes of course Daniel Boone bred it .... then traded it to some Germans visiting and they took it home. Then the Christmas truce at Belleau Wood it all makes sense now !