Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > thunk

Thread Title Search
thunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2018, 03:17 PM #21
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post
So a dumb question.... How come you grafted Thunk onto Schnazz root stock?
At first, just to check the sex of the mother. Then, when the tiny scion decided to stretch 10x, I figured why not see what she’s made of!

Her replacement has 6 known females and 3 question marks. I like grafting. =)
zif is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:30 AM #22
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
I think she'll do the trick:

Heading into the cure:
zif is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:29 AM #23
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Very good work, grafted.

Buds look perfect.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:42 PM #24
zif

She vapes beautifully!

Full-flavored, sweet and spicy, with black pepper, basil, and ‘artificial’ grape notes coming through very clearly.

This thunk pheno is STRONG! The high comes in waves, not a classic creeper high because of the immediate heart-racing and change in headspace, but the full effects really build over the first 45 minutes or so. Fades out in waves, too, back to baseline. She’s not a plant for insomniacs (at least, who want to sleep)!

Thanks SamS, BR, and Chimera!
zif is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:55 PM #25
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Excellent news Zif!!! I ordered myself a pack as I feel it is a truly great cross and from your report it just reinforces my thoughts. Thanks for sharing and happy growing!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:23 AM #26
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zif View Post
She vapes beautifully!

Full-flavored, sweet and spicy, with black pepper, basil, and ‘artificial’ grape notes coming through very clearly.

This thunk pheno is STRONG! The high comes in waves, not a classic creeper high because of the immediate heart-racing and change in headspace, but the full effects really build over the first 45 minutes or so. Fades out in waves, too, back to baseline. She’s not a plant for insomniacs (at least, who want to sleep)!

Great smoke for gatherings outside around the bonfire
with a good sound system playing your favorite music.

Good thread, good smoke report

Old 07-10-2018, 08:10 PM #27
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zif View Post
She vapes beautifully!

I agree with you, nice smoke report, I love that pepper in purple pheno

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:13 PM #28
zif

There is some useful variation in the thunk cross. This lady ran 93 days and had a much tighter, skunk 1 leaning bud structure. Interestingly, the effect is remarkably similar to the 123 pheno, although the nose is a more distinct citrusy-black pepper. Love these thunks!

zif is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:06 PM #29
Gr33nSanta

Not sure Id grow the thunk indoor again, but seeing your pic makes me want to run the cross I made with a wonderful thunk male on my Memory Loss.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:26 PM #30
safetyfirst66

safetyfirst66 will become famous soon enoughsafetyfirst66 will become famous soon enoughsafetyfirst66 will become famous soon enough
Oooo this might make me pop my thunks next round under CMH. Is anyone/everyone doing 12/12 from seed indoors?
safetyfirst66 is offline Quote