What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Grower LED coco NEED help

Hey everyone! Super Rookie Grower here haha! Limited space to grow...( closet ) I've decided to start growing strictly to extract with a good buddy of mine @Winniextracts I want to grow QUALITY NOT QUANTITY ....anyway I am on somewhat of a tight budget, but through my friend have access to any type of grow equipment nutrients or clones on demand if I make a big mistake that all of my fellow friends together can help me get through this!!!

1200 Watt LED full spec grow light
60 watt white light (clamp)
5 66 wat LED strips around my temporary ghetto enclosure...
My Father old school Greek from a village is coming to visit this weekend to order a tent with his credit card I am currently in CheckSystems 😞😂should have tent by Feb 25

Water from house PH 6.8

Using 30ml Floranova per 5 gallons of water

1200 Watt LED 30" above plants

5 66watt LED strips on walls at 14" and 24"

Timer running 19-5 on everything... including fan
And
Tent will order 36"x36"x72"

Will transfer to all 1.5 gallon Air pots with Grow IT coco or a better brand by then if I'm convinced it's worth switching

Sorry indoorscore

Light height for plants in veg stage with a 1200 watt LED

And how much nutrient water to feed a week old plant ?? Once a day when coco is dry