Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Breeders Retail Catalogue Update

Thread Title Search
Breeders Retail Catalogue Update Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2017, 02:50 AM #41
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
And don't forget the promo code for extra goodness! That Karl can get pretty crazy with his blowouts. Amazing customer service from my experience, great work.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:14 AM #42
Londinium

Londinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of light
promo code damn quick edit needed thanks............

IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium
Londinium is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:12 PM #43
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Hello all,

I've just updated the catalogue to include the F2 version of the Highland Mexican x Blueberry.

These were an open pollination involving multiple males and females made by Bloyd.

Many thanks to Bloyd for helping us get these back in the catalog so growers can once again enjoy this unique family.

Last edited by Breeders Retail; 02-25-2017 at 04:30 PM..
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:22 PM #44
Londinium

Londinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of light
Received my first BR order yesterday,safe and sound....with some extra's too Ta very much! JBo

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 PM #45
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Hey Breeders Retail...Just curious if the latest germ test for the Ancestral Skunk is underway yet or not?

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 03:00 PM #46
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Im interested in the Incense haze crosses. Was Incense Haze called that because it reliably produced plants that have the church/frankincense trait? ...the woody, musky smell to the smoke?

Thats what I'm looking for so can you recommend any in particular? the Jack cross maybe? or how about the Tom Hill haze? Thanks
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 07:30 PM #47
Londinium

Incensey types are being found in Simply Irresistible(IH x SweetSkunk) and IH x ChemD too

IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium

Old 03-19-2017, 08:13 PM #48
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londinium View Post
Incensey types are being found in Simply Irresistible(IH x SweetSkunk) and IH x ChemD too
Thats great thanks. Is there any strain info on those? Im very interested in the IH x ChemD but love to know more about SI too
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 06:23 PM #49
Hemphill

Hemphill will become famous soon enough
Has anyone tested the germ rates on the WWxSK#1?.......I hope to grab some ASAP ,I think they have very few left..........Either way,I'm getting them germ or not..........I know this cross as Great White Shark....Had it in 98 and it was amazing and all the females looked like clone with the same terps,rotten fruit mixed with heavy skunk spray.Then I lost it......It was 15+ years before I decided to get GWS again thru Greenhouse.....herm city,on top of not looking anthing like gws did in 98......then I researched and tried Mr.Nice Shark Shock and again,it looked nothing like the 98gws but,it was killer bud with an amazing yield.There was no question who the better company was/is but,in my opinion,nobody has the parents that created these old strains..I base this off experience and nothing else.I know someone knows the truth but probably can't spill the beans and piss people off......I'm extremely excited that I may have a chance at something similar as to what I had in 98............everyone,do you think these original mother and father plants still exist?
Hemphill is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2017, 07:09 AM #50
Oneeyewille

Oneeyewille will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphill View Post
Has anyone tested the germ rates on the WWxSK#1?.......I hope to grab some ASAP ,I think they have very few left..........Either way,I'm getting them germ or not..........I know this cross as Great White Shark....Had it in 98 and it was amazing and all the females looked like clone with the same terps,rotten fruit mixed with heavy skunk spray.Then I lost it......It was 15+ years before I decided to get GWS again thru Greenhouse.....herm city,on top of not looking anthing like gws did in 98......then I researched and tried Mr.Nice Shark Shock and again,it looked nothing like the 98gws but,it was killer bud with an amazing yield.There was no question who the better company was/is but,in my opinion,nobody has the parents that created these old strains..I base this off experience and nothing else.I know someone knows the truth but probably can't spill the beans and piss people off......I'm extremely excited that I may have a chance at something similar as to what I had in 98............everyone,do you think these original mother and father plants still exist?
The germ test on the ones I got were very viable . I did use a peroxide rinse though just to be safe 40ml water with 2 ml peroxide then just put in Ro water and poped in a day or so out of 8 . 3 made it. But was my fault and I think the soil was not good enough for those hopefully there's a makes and female in the 3 but my experience is they are pretty viable and you would be pleased.
Oneeyewille is offline Quote