Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Breeders Retail Catalogue Update

Thread Title Search
Breeders Retail Catalogue Update Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2017, 08:24 PM #31
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
hi Ronni, they are feminised, but the odd 'male' has popped up in the offspring for some reason. they could be strongly intersex females, hard to say for sure. The Peyote Purple from CBG, which is a katsu bubba S2 afaik, has also shown the same phenomena so perhaps it is something in the bubba genes, that said, few intersex traits have been found in my bubba S1s so who knows. I imagine the PK is fairly closely related to bubba.
due to this i am selling them as regular seeds, but yes most of them should come out as girls. would have dropped the line but the resin coverage of some phenos is insane!
If you want em them grab them whilst you can, they are nearly all gone and i dont hold the PK anymore so it would be tough to repeat the cross... although one day i may search through some and then make S1s from an outstanding pheno - but not in the near future.
VG
EDIT - here is the thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269823

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG

Last edited by VerdantGreen; 02-14-2017 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: thread
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:45 AM #32
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
i would love to talk more about males in your line there VG,,is that from the PKush x BKush?

i also believe the Pk might be the SR71 clone and not the LVPK as previously thought by herb

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:53 AM #33
2scoot

2scoot is a jewel in the rough2scoot is a jewel in the rough2scoot is a jewel in the rough2scoot is a jewel in the rough2scoot is a jewel in the rough2scoot is a jewel in the rough
Just a quick shout out the Breeders Retail team. Ordering was simple, quick, and so easy using Bitcoin. Great customer service all around. Will be doing business agin in the future!
2scoot is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:55 AM #34
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
i would love to talk more about males in your line there VG,,is that from the PKush x BKush?

i also believe the Pk might be the SR71 clone and not the LVPK as previously thought by herb
Man do I remember those threads, when this subject was being hotly debated. I'd like to talk about anything that might get Tom to skeet that good shit all over! Haha I miss those discussions. I appreciate the power some have to get me to read.
resin_lung is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:19 PM #35
Londinium

Londinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of light
@breeders retail---Hi,just a quick question... If paying by cash in the post do you need it in US Dollars? thanks JBo

IC 420 Cup 2017 Growers Cup-Mostly Sativa

1st place- "Ting" by Londinium

3rd place- "Chilton Lime's" by Londinium
Londinium is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2017, 07:52 PM #36
Breeders Retail
Vendor

Breeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really niceBreeders Retail is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londinium View Post
@breeders retail---Hi,just a quick question... If paying by cash in the post do you need it in US Dollars? thanks JBo
Hey Londinium,

No, you can pay in USD, GBP or Euro

Thanks
Breeders Retail is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2017, 01:21 AM #37
Londinium

Londinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of lightLondinium is a glorious beacon of light
Great thankyou.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:13 PM #38
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
I sent cash by special recorded delivery,,U.K. Sterling ,,no problems at all,,,

This is my order,,seriously looking forward to playing some saga Saturn ,n64, snes, mega drive ,,eating cheese pizza ,,smoking on some retro weed,,,loving it,,can't wait,,

Haze5 X haze ,,,30
Haze X sk ,,,,,,,,10
Mexi X haze/sk,,,10
Pot of gold X hk , fems ,,,reversed back cross ?????,,,I assume ???
White rhino x sk ,,,,,,,10

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:14 AM #39
Londinium

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
I sent cash by special recorded delivery,,U.K. Sterling ,,no problems at all,,,
Ta Rick....Gonna put an order in this weekend,when I'm back home. Kinda annoyed with myself for only hearing about this a week ago as I had more spare cash a while back and should have spent it all on CC Seeds(doh!)...hopefully I will still be able to get what I want. I deffo want some of the Haze5 cross and MexHaze cross and some SleeSkunk...We have good Thunk and Hunks around already(standard bruv)and Maybe I'll get some POG HK too as I lost my Poglet.
I will have to let others search the Old Skunks as I have too much old beans of my own with low germ rates to be getting on with-and I have plenty of Skunks I like already...Good luck to the hunters though.
Luck'n'Lite JBo

Old 02-17-2017, 02:06 PM #40
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

I got 30 haze5 ...il be passing the keeper from that for sure... I would like to see a good haze clone doing the rounds...people will go mad with such a long flower but Fuk it..I want some killer haze

poglet...

Dam man...I need some of your weed...it sounds like you have some right old retro weed...lol well jell

8 members found this post helpful.