What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Lastdon

I can't wait!

Im quickly finding myself running out of nooks and crannies to stash plants lol

These are up Next

About the Male in the cross

Breeder discription...
double purple doja x my 501st og male x purple diesel then bx to the double purple doja!!!!

A new level of Color will soon be shown.

Attachments

• 20151204_191037.jpg
    20151204_191037.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Lastdon

I didn't get a pm from you @Svnfingerblades. I get pms from everyone else. Not sure what to tell you.

I don't think you want these male prone gentics either though. Perhaps maybe EHH.

just wondering what would you like?

Jonny Lan

Final Product!

Final Product!

Here it is guys! Holidays and everything had me busy as hell.

Happy New Year!
Cheers!

MOC #3 day 52 chop day.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

MOC #3

MOC #3

So heres the final dried and cured MOC #3 im going to let it cure longer but its been 3 weeks at this point. all the other MOC's weigh the same so an oz off each plant in 1.8 gallon containers.

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Looking good JL! How's the smoke on those 2 strains and which do you prefer?
Hey buddy! MOC #1 and #3 were my fav and the BCP BX is a nice 50/50 sativa indica with a cool flavour. The bp bx is also a nicer yielder.

I am currently getting a clone run ready. here are the pics of #3 that didn't work

picture.php

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
absolutely beautiful cannabis J Lan, you did a fine job with em :good:
thanks for posting your grow for us, will you be documenting the clone runs?
can't get over how the colors are so striking
definitely deserves to be nominated for pic of the month

btw...
what kind of yield did you get?

Jonny Lan

absolutely beautiful cannabis J Lan, you did a fine job with em :good:
thanks for posting your grow for us, will you be documenting the clone runs?
can't get over how the colors are so striking
definitely deserves to be nominated for pic of the month

btw...
what kind of yield did you get?
Thanks buddy, i shower them with love. I will be documenting the clone run once they are up to speed. Im going to start from day 1 of clone run which will start in 10-15 days. I'm vegging them in 4.5 gallon pots this time compared to the 1.8 gallon pots i did with the seed run.

yield was an ounce each of the M.O.C. and 52 grams of black cherry pie bx

Last edited:

Jonny Lan

Thanks buddy, i shower them with love. I will be documenting the clone run once they are up to speed. Im going to start from day 1 of clone run which will start in 10-15 days. I'm vegging them in 4.5 gallon pots this time compared to the 1.8 gallon pots i did with the seed run.

yield was an ounce each of the M.O.C. and 52 grams of black cherry pie bx
I am just realizing that I wasn't clear when I said Day 1 of clone run.

Day one of flower. At that time ill post pics of them in veg. I will also be doing 2 plants of different breeders work but Im going to document those separately. Im doing 2 plants of each M.O.C. Pheno and 2 BCP BX in 4.5 gallon pots.

This is usually how I test the yield. For a while now I've been able to pull 4oz+ from medium yielding strains in those size buckets under 600 watt hps 4 plants per light. So if i notice significantly more yield, or significantly less than ill have an idea of where its at. I don't really change how I grow though I want to try new things.

BioCanna's medium with nutes is quick and organic and almost 100% vegan so it works for me right now. yields might be less but everyone says the flavour and smoothness is unreal.
I don't use cO2 but maybe that will get my yield up a notch?

BTW, M.O.C. #3 is some pretty tasty stuff after 4 weeks of being in a jar!

the gnome

Veteran
I'll definitely keep an eye out when you start posting.
and yea! Co2 fo sure is something to make your plants thrive and produce.
It's one of those things you'll come to realize the only thing you regret about running Co2 is that you didn't do it sooner :D
like DE fixtures :smoke: