Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera vars and flowers

Thread Title Search
Chimera vars and flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2015, 10:57 PM #41
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
I know I have hard water round my way, I think a small dose of epsoms wouldn't hurt.
I've used a bit of PM cal/mg supplement before but didn't get on with it, even at half strength it caused a bit of burn on my Gf x Bb, which allways show's a slight mg def around 3 weeks flower.
Talking of nute burn, I think I've overfed but only slightly on a couple of the plants, got a bit of taco leaf going on but could also be a bit of heat stress as they are close to the bulb, I need a bigger tent for Xmas please Santa.

They are starting to stink a bit and most of them smell Blueberry but with a different sweetness But the very tallest has citrus, orange, skunk funk all the way.
I'm very happy with this.
They are also becoming a pita to move out and back into the tent as they have some floppy branches and are starting to support each other, lol.

Six weeks Sunday, these are gonna yield OK.
Floppy lower for me, I'm sure if they had more room and were strongly lit they would have stronger branches.
window is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:20 PM #42
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
That main cola is going to be HUGE!!!

Awesome grow!!!
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2015, 11:22 PM #43
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
I still have some aurora and c4 seeds to pop...yeehaw maybe a few other too
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2015, 11:36 PM #44
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Hold your fire, thanks man, great name by the way.
Stoned-trout, Aurora? Is that another Chimera line I've missed out on?
C4 yields huge and strong too. Yeehaw!
window is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 01:02 AM #45
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Ooo, those are looking gooooood....

Old 09-30-2015, 04:03 AM #46
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
Hold your fire, thanks man, great name by the way.
Stoned-trout, Aurora? Is that another Chimera line I've missed out on?
C4 yields huge and strong too. Yeehaw!
Aurora is the Dom x northern lights

Damn do I ever wish I was around for the earlier releases.
Krausen is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2015, 09:10 AM #47
window

Thanks Krausen, yeah, me too, I still kick myself for not grabbing the highland mex/Bb, saying that though, I thought I missed out on the C+ and then one day they just popped up on the bou, pays to check every now and then.

Thanks Kal, man, they are starting to stink, I need to change my filter.
window is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:52 AM #48
window

Some more pics....a few more weeks to go yet.

Close up.

window is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:48 AM #49
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Nice wrangling polls of bud you have there window.. I'm thinking they'll be quite lucrative. Hope the smell is translating nicely. Any orange to be had yet?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:25 AM #50
CHEFfy

CHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really nice
Ok, looked back a few pages before asking a dumb question, but what is that beautiful monster you ha there Wndow?