Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera vars and flowers

Thread Title Search
Chimera vars and flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2015, 12:41 AM #21
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
RKS x Chem? Really? Sold!!!
Shnazz/Jack Pine/African, I want them all.

Here's a shorter C+ but still has the crazy branches that seem to want to compete with the tops.

From the top with broader leaf.

Another of the taller ones.

More narrow leaf
window is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:13 AM #22
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
RKS x Chem? Really? Sold!!!
Yup Hopefully they'll be at the Boo soon. I'm thinking it'll be the same mother that was touted as RKS when Cannacopia/Chi worked on those Deep Chunk hybrids all those years ago.

I'm more interested in the SPG x Chem.. That'll probably stink as well but the RKS x Chem more so probably.. We'll have to see....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:38 AM #23
BoldAsLove

BoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
Wow!! Great structure! Very nice. I'm curious how you're liking the effects compared to more wild/unique NLD offerings like from Ace/CBG or that Kerala in your albums?
BoldAsLove is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2015, 09:54 PM #24
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
BoldAsLove, this is my first run with C+ so cannot comment yet.
Will let you know when ready.
window is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2015, 09:56 PM #25
BoldAsLove

BoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really nice
Understood

Thanks
BoldAsLove is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2015, 10:23 PM #26
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
C+ was one of the very first strains I ever grew. That description is spot on really nice line. You'll be happy it's great daytime smoke.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:24 PM #27
window

Nice to know Scrappy, thanks.
If you got any pics of your C+, would love to see them.
window is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2015, 11:13 PM #28
window

C+ coming up to three weeks.

window is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:08 PM #29
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Looking super healthy window.. Good show man

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:20 AM #30
window

Thanks Kal, yeah, so far so good. These C+ seem to prefer a mild diet so keeping the nute strength low.
Next time I run these I will veg for less and flower sooner as they love to stretch, really hope the stretch is starting to slow as I'm running out of head space but we will see over the next couple of weeks.

Here are my two cuts of Sweet Skunk x Haze I'm going to mother.
When I try cuts from these I may go 12-12 as soon as they root as I've been told the plants they came from, have a Very healthy stretch.

window is offline Quote