Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera vars and flowers

Thread Title Search
Chimera vars and flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2015, 12:45 AM #1
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Chimera vars and flowers

Mental Floss at 9 weeks, I'm thinking this could be the pheno that never shows maturity and keeps throwing pistils like Chimera mentioned in another thread as most trichs are cloudy.
I hope so cos I'm ready to harvest the rest of my plants at the weekend and have a few C+ clones ready to fill there space.

Beast of a plant and stinking

Some lower buds, looking a bit more ready.

[img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55135&pict ureid=1477411[/img
I may leave her a bit longer, will see how it goes, anyway will add more later as I continue to grow more Chimera vars and flowers.
window is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:31 AM #2
El Gato

El Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura about
Very nice work...looks like a keeper!
El Gato is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2015, 08:39 AM #3
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
El Gato, thank you, I took a clone when she began to flower so have a mom of her.
Out of a ten pack, I gave five to a friend but his were wiped out from a spidermite invasion, plants were covered in webs, it made me shudder.
From my five, I had three come up, this my only girl.

I also ran some Gf x Bb with her, here is a couple of pics.

Trying C+ next.
window is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:38 AM #4
soopy

soopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful plants, thanks for sharing these gems...
soopy is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2015, 11:41 AM #5
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
Yes, thanks for showing us your beautiful ladies.

Peace,
KF

Old 08-04-2015, 01:50 PM #6
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Agreed.. Glad someone is still rocking the blue hybrids. I bet my left nut that at some point they'll have cult status when people realise they're gone..

Lovely flowers window.. Always see lovely specimens coming out of your corner bro.. Be interesting to see what you think of the C-plus.. Full on flavour and a day time special. It doesn't have the greatest potency but does seem to really push flavour. Looking forward to more

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:31 PM #7
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Beautiful Mental Floss and gfx bb

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:58 PM #8
window

Thanks guys, appreciate you dropping in.
Here is the C+ mom's I've taken cuttings from and will be running next, three girls from five seeds started, will keep whatever one suits me best.

Kal, I'm all about the flavor, nothing worse for me than bland tasting weed, I'm hoping at least one of them has an orange scent, that would make my day.
I came late to Chimera's lines so am still catching up but will be growing more of the new ones as soon as I can.
Started four Frankies but they were all males, never mind , maybe the next six will all be girls, lol.
I did keep the most narrow leafed boy, he is in a friends cupboard flowering, hope to collect some of his pollen soon.
window is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:38 AM #9
window

Smoked some of my mental floss today, very heady, Nld type high.
Clear, uplifting happy high with a smooth comedown, no tiredness.
Incredible incence smell from the ground up bud with a hint of musk, taste is incence as well, smokes smooth as hell but needs a cure to bring out the full potential but so far I'm very happy with this pheno, great yeilder too.

Some MF nugs.

Pic of some Gf x Bb flowers, great smell, taste, high, as usual.

Finally got the C+ clones potted up today, had to wait for the weed to dry before I got them in the tent, will get some pics up soon.
window is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:21 PM #10
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Mmm, they all look fantastic Salivating a little bit just looking at them there flowers. Fine work..

1 members found this post helpful.