Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Sweet Skunk XL'

Thread Title Search
var 'Sweet Skunk XL' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 12:16 PM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
var 'Sweet Skunk XL'

A hybrid seedline designed to thicken the yield of the lemony sweet skunk clone, by crossing her to the Medina, an early maturing heavy that sports large floral clusters on an upright frame, and has an intense smell slightly skunky, but with more round, ripe fruit/raspberry, honeyed notes. The XL, as we call her around home, produces really nice flowers that improve upon the density and yield of the sweet skunk parent, and bring down her flowering time without compromising the favourable qualities of the flower. Feedback from the sibling cross has been so great, that we just had to release these for your exploration and appreciation!

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:18 PM #2
Ollie

Ollie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really nice
Looking forward to a pic or two.

The limonene from the SS mixed in with a paki/maroc earthy sun flavor,
could really bring a exiting "new era" type of hashish.

seems like this strain begs for the RIF.
Ollie is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2015, 04:12 AM #3
Stinkhorn123

Stinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the rough
This is a great cross! Super tasty, raspberry all the way. Yields really well and is a breeze to trim.
Stinkhorn123 is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2015, 04:49 AM #4
Martha Focker
Banned

Martha Focker has a spectacular aura aboutMartha Focker has a spectacular aura aboutMartha Focker has a spectacular aura aboutMartha Focker has a spectacular aura about
anyone gonna post pics? or nah?
Martha Focker is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2016, 07:12 AM #5
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
If I can source a pack at a shop or get some testers you'll have some pics guys , but ill tell you right now that sweetskunk is true medicine for the mind and body. And with the structure tightened up im excited to hear about it with the Medina in there.

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2016, 06:51 PM #6
Critter

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Ok got these girls into 1gal last night ,couple weeks the flower room will be open for em in 3gal of coco

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:13 PM #7
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Glad to see you giving these a go Critter. Be great to see how they compare to the orig lemon chello. Looking forward to more..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:48 AM #8
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Damn critter you whet my appetite. I was going to hold off on growing these out until the new year but after seeing your plants I got stupid and soaked some XL's. I'm smoking some medina right now while swinging on the hammock and I'm f@#&ed up big time. I'm looking forward to trying what the SS will do to these. I hope that skunky raspberry funk with its hash note stays because I'm loving this plant right now. Can't wait to see how yours turns out and can't wait to smoke mine. Let me light this again....
Jahaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:42 PM #9
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
Sounds nice..............

Sweet Skunk and Schrom clones are two sat favs out west.........

ganj on..........
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 06:47 AM #10
Critter

Apologies to Chimera and members, The two XL were getting ready for flower when some unsuspected neighbors moved in next to the spot. My numbers were way over so all my clone on-lies like a dozen or more elites and the rest of all my veg was trashed asap, no time to back up as i was in wig mode.
I grabbed some pics,

but be sure in a week or two more will be popped. Ill make it up , thx for the patients

Critter's Jungle
Critter is offline Quote