Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Lemon Floss'

Thread Title Search
var 'Lemon Floss' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 10:59 PM #11
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
My lemon floss is not only a looker, but she smells oh so fine:

zif is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM #12
Stinkhorn123

Stinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the roughStinkhorn123 is a jewel in the rough
Nice zif, that looks nearly identical to a Jack floss I ran a few times. I'm surprised to see so much color in the SS cross.
Stinkhorn123 is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 11:47 AM #13
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Hey zif,

Very nice bro

Is it possible to get a full plant shot of that lovely looking thing? I think this line could hold some very special plants (although I say that about a lot of Chi's hybrids, ha)

Can you describe the aromas? Sweet I'm guessing.. Have you tried her yet?

Questions questions

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:53 PM #14
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
Her aroma is very complex; I’ve been struggling to pin it down. Musky, Cabernet and sweat undertones with a sweet, floral top note. I’m very excited to see how it develops once she’s down.

She’s 62 days and just ambering up. Looks like that might happen fast, though.

I’ve got a fair bit of her progress up in an album. She has very nice bones, ‘though her 1.25-1.5x stretch was a surprise from a SS line. Here’s day 23 of flower with the full plant:

zif is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:12 PM #15
zif

61 days:
zif is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:42 PM #16
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Very nice indeed

I've only seen a few pictures of the MF x SS from about three grows but they all look quite leafy. Surprising since all other MF crosses seem to have excellent flower/leaf ratio

I suspect there's expressions that have a much better flower/leaf ratio in there.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:58 PM #17
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
That's a perspective of the photo, it actually is quite similar in leaf to the mother plant

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 08:03 PM #18
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Vegging MF X SS
Lovely BLD expression so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180129_160223.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	444178
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:30 AM #19
zif

She's trimmed, dried, and moved into curing today. No pics, but a mental image:

Lean over a piping hot bowl of bowl of curry at the best Thai place in town. Notice the earthy rice and coconut aromatics making your belly rumble, the slight, somehow threatening funk of the fish sauce. Next comes a wave of warming galangal perfume and nose-tickling fruitiness of hot pepper. It's all capped off by the unmistakably lovely citrus top note of keffir lime.

Now open your eyes and realize that you've been smelling fingers that just helped some lemon floss flowers off the stem and into the jar. Wow. Nice indeed!

Looking forward to how they evolve with a cure. There's also a distinct (bubble?) hashiness that wouldn't really fit in curry, but is right at home in these flowers.
zif is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:07 PM #20
zif

Couldn't resist a sample any longer. Excellent hybrid effect profile. Instant, very up onset (electric, really - this could easily catch novices off-guard) followed by warm, sedative waves. Perfect get a few last things done then hit the sack weed.

Lemon-lime hash vapor, with an intense and lingering sour mouth-coat. Very interesting flavor, from the densest Sweet Skunk cross nugs I've produced so far.

This one's definitely a keeper! Eager to see how she performs outside.

A few buds:
zif is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.