Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Lemon Floss'

Thread Title Search
var 'Lemon Floss' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 09:42 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
var 'Lemon Floss'

Last edited by yortbogey; 04-01-2015 at 02:09 PM..
Chimera is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:37 AM #2
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Rockin the toonie! Thought that would be a winner... looks mental haha

Snagged a pack off the boutique! STOKED...

Old 03-22-2015, 01:31 AM #3
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Damn... is that the mental jack or mental skunk... got mental floss ss fems.... think you might be savin best for last haha....

Old 03-22-2015, 02:03 AM #4
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
That should be the mental floss x ss.

Seems all the "var. x" posts from chi are the ss crosses.
Krausen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:35 AM #5
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
I think Krau is right.. Floss x SS..

Want I would love to know is whether 'Mental Floss' means the mystery mother of Mental Floss or the mystery mother x Blueberry (aka: Mental Floss #1).

There's a old pic somewhere of Chi's chosen mental floss cut which he described as a pretty good hash var. I wonder if this might be the mother?

Or is it a line bred stable hybrid? Or is it the mystery mother?........ And are they all the same mother cut for the new hybrids?

Old 04-26-2015, 02:28 AM #6
sourpuss
Rainman

From the pics it looks to lean mental floss... hard to see but looks chunky like the buds trimmed and dried... haha...

Chi any description forth coming? Bad timing for me to pop seeds.... outdoors no way im getting these pinched...

Last edited by sourpuss; 01-24-2016 at 10:19 AM..
sourpuss is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2016, 02:35 PM #7
sourpuss
Rainman

Finally, mental floss x ss.... have wheres my bike and fighting buddah mixed in.... forgive me.... hopin for some clear difdofferen. Grown fighting buddah before so i hope to recognize her.

Old 03-01-2016, 02:09 PM #8
cosmic fuzz

cosmic fuzz will become famous soon enoughcosmic fuzz will become famous soon enough
I haven't grown any of chimera's gear yet but I have heard good things. Hey sourpuss I would love to see what happens with those seedlings if you want to share.
cosmic fuzz is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 02:20 AM #9
sourpuss
Rainman

Not sure which but there r 5 lemon floss in the pic with mf labeled on the side. These got stuck in 3 inch cups for a little too long. Pruned and up potted. Just in time imo. Gonna be big soon.

There r 9 pots cause there is also 2 fighting buddah and 2 karmas wheres my bike mixed in. I figured the wheres my bike wpuld be easy to see.

Old 03-02-2016, 02:22 AM #10
sourpuss
Rainman

K its the middle pic above. Id say the buddah is the big 2 in the back. Wheres my bike prob the middle and left middle. Just a guess...